Arcona White Tea Eye Makeup Remover

Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol (Plant Derivative), Sodium Chloride, Yucca Extract, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Acacia Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea), Passiflora Incarnata Oil (Passionflower), Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), L Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Arnica Extract (Arnica Montana), Citrus Sinensis var Sanguina Oil (Blood Orange), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Beta Vulgaris Root Extract (Beet)

on 6/27/2010 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Unlike the other reviewers, I find this does a good job, but that's probably because I don't use any waterproof eye make up. It is gentle but not greasy. It is expensive, but I find a little goes a long way. The only thing I've tried that I like anywhere near as much as this product is Lancome Effacil Gentle Eye makeup remover, except this is much more soothing on the skin around the eyes. I'm willing to pay more for how good it feels (without greasiness).

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i've found d/s products that can remove m/u better than this....for a pricey remover, i would think it would remove sumthing like mac liquidlast...but still looks as fresh as ever...even when i vigorously rub...thumbs down.

on 1/16/2009 3:13:00 PM

White tea makeup remover is a pink colored, pleasantly scented cleanser. It removes eye shadow and face makeup fine. It does not remove any type of eye liner or mascara that I use. I prefer Estee Lauder or Clinique eye makeup remover to this product.