September 1, 2014 | 1944 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Arcona - White Tea Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by BRABKIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Unlike the other reviewers, I find this does a good job, but that's probably because I don't use any waterproof eye make up. It is gentle but not greasy. It is expensive, but I find a little goes a long way. The only thing I've tried that I like anywhere near as much as this product is Lancome Effacil Gentle Eye makeup remover, except this is much more soothing on the skin around the eyes. I'm willing to pay more for how good it feels (without greasiness).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i've found d/s products that can remove m/u better than this....for a pricey remover, i would think it would remove sumthing like mac liquidlast...but nope...it still looks as fresh as ever...even when i vigorously rub...thumbs down.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

White tea makeup remover is a pink colored, pleasantly scented cleanser. It removes eye shadow and face makeup fine. It does not remove any type of eye liner or mascara that I use. I prefer Estee Lauder or Clinique eye makeup remover to this product.