April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Powder - Christian Dior - Dior Snow ultra-brightening whitening powder foundation UV protection SPF 25 PA+++ oil free

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got a sample of this from a lovely MUA'er, and it's wonderful. I'm surprised by the poor reviews below, especially since it sounds like they actually like the product, but still give it a low score. It is so easy to apply, covers very well and does not look like I'm wearing foundation (I hate the caky look most foundations have). It is very expensive so I'm not sure if I'll purchase it, plus I prefer physical to chemical sunscreens, but it deserves a much higher overall score than it has, it is a very elegant powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by luxepiggy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this powder foundation for a couple of months now, and I love it! People have been complimenting my skin nonstop, telling me that I look really radiant. Several strangers asked me how I maintain my "amazing complexion!"

Overall the product is very similar to the Diorskin Forever powder foundation, although there are slight differences. If your skin is on the dry side, the Diorsnow applies a bit more smoothly with slightly better coverage. If your skin is oily, however, the Diorskin is better for shine control. Colours appear identical between the two lines.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

My mom brought this for me thinking that I would like it. In the pan, the shades looks like a slightly dark, but good match for my skin tone. This foundation has no bad effect on me, soo that was good.
The reason why I dont like this powder is, despite the shade being slightly darker then me, this powder still manages to give me a white residue/cast on my face, and it looks wierd.
I can see this foundation being a hit in Asia with alot of typical Asians trying to be whiter then what they really are, but as for me I like to look even and flawless.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Coverage is high. Lasting power is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dreaming_sky

I bought this powder as i had heard b4 dior has good fine powder.. i believed it is newly launched . the casing is bigger than the normal CD black casing.. but it is in white color and i like it very much.. after using about one month.. i guess this product is pretty okay.. the powder is pretty fine and it doesnt cake even if u touch up. i think ladies that is concerned about using whitening range of products can consider this

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

In general, I like Dior powders. I find they go on the most naturally, almost melts into your skin. In this aspect, this Dior powder performs as well as the previous Dior powders I've used. However, it isn't very lasting and doesn't offer good oil control, most probably because its so light. Its more suited for dry than oily or combination skin. As for the whitening benefits, I'm not sure if it actually works as I only used this powder a couple times as I purchased it in an incorrect shade.