April 17, 2014 | 1904 users online

BB Cream - Legere - Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB cream

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like SKIN79, but this BB Cream does not give me enough coverage. It is cooling on the face and very moisturizing, but gives almost no coverage. I usually mix it with a thicker BB Cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, I do not like "Shiny Pearl", I prefer just dewy. I did not know what shiny pearl in BB meant when I got it. It is not like shimmer but when looking closely you can see some little silver glitter all over. (somehow I felt it slightly emphasize my pores on the cheek)

The coverage is good (compare with Missha M Perfect BB, I would say Missha is slightly better)

It only came with one shade and on my NC25-30 skin it looks so natural.(I prefer my foundation a little brighter) I have no idea how it turns out on people with pale skin. It is even little darker than Missha BB in #23.

It is long lasting, a little dry for my skin, but it does not dry out my skin after few hours as some foundations do.

Overall it is not bad, but I do not fall in love with it. I would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by iheartchikn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! It goes on smoothly and I was worried that it would have too much shimmer to it but I didn't notice any at all! I'm an NC30 and it looks very natural. In pictures, it makes my skin look very even and tan. Worked great as a base but the packaging came in a squeeze bottle that wasn't airtight. Overall, I love this product except the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

I had such high hopes! I wanted to get a BB cream and saw that this one was suited to someone with NC35 skintone. First, the liquid is very dark, more of an NC40 or even 45 and has a pinkish tint to it. Which I don't get as a lot of east Asians have yellow to their skin. Of all the problems I thought I might have with this, this particular one was unexpected. But, I also read in other reviews that once the foundation settles on your skin the color adjusts. So I mixed in a tiny bit of a yellow based, highly pigmented foundation and went to work. My other big complaint is that this has these little bits of glitter in it. NOT natural looking at all - and quite frankly, at 33 I can't run around with a face full of glitter without looking like a total idiot. Finally, the staying power isn't good at all. I would normally try using more but due to the glitter I can't really. So... a total waste of the $30 I paid buying this from eBay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by significantx126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that this "foundation" is the best I've ever used! I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it!! I cannot rave enough about it. My friend bought it for me in Taiwan when she went back so I don't know how expensive it is, but on eBay it's around $35. The product goes on smoothly and flawlessly, and blending it into my skin could not be more easy. With other foundations I'd take soo long smoothing out all the flakyness that happens even after my moisturizer. But with this, I don't even have to bother because it contains moisturizing properties. I still have to apply a bit of concealer over it and some powder to set it, but no matter how much I use it doesn't cake up. In fact it looks even smoother! I have never found a powder or foundation where I didn't have to touch up after an hour. I'm not exaggerating here, no matter how expensive the foundation is, it still slides right off my face. With the BB cream I still get oily, but instead of looking shiny my face looks glowy and healthy. For once I am confident to look people in the eye, because I know that my face looks flawless. Another AMAZING thing about this product is that it treats acne scars as well. In only one week my scars have almost disappeared, and that has never happened in such a short time before. The scar I've had ever since 2007 is almost invisible! And another I've had since October is almost gone too. Even after trying dozens of treatments; masks, scrubs, vitamin E, tea tree oil, taking supplements, nothing has helped as much as this. Who would've thought that foundation would improve your skin?!? Oh, and after a month of using this, I haven't gotten any new pimples, even during that time of the month. I'm going to end of this long review by saying that I would even consider flying back to Asia just to stock up on this! Well, that might be too extreme but that's just how much I love it!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No