July 31, 2014 | 1666 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - intense i-color - brown topaz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Almay Intense i-color is my go to eyeliner! It's not too dark, not too light, and super pigmented! I love the slight shimmer it gives, and it brings out the gold flecks in my brown eyes. I just love this so much! I wear it every day, and get so many compliments on it. It's amazing, and it looks pretty natrual, but you can build it to dramatic. I like to do a slight wing, and even though it's not a liquid liner, it works amazingly! I recomend this to everyone, it's my HG subtle glitter liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by ktmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont know why but it seems like some people are reviewing pencil eyeliners here... I am talking about the brown topaz liquid eyeliner.

This product is pretty cool. I know some people are complaining, but have you tried Wet-and-Wild eyeliner? I was looking for a light brown color in liquid eyeliner without much luck, and I picked up Wet-and-Wild which actually had a color light enough. And Oh My Gosh that Eyeliner suxxored... It was so streaky, it didn't give you any sort of line at all on your eyes. It was like putting on nail polish that has half dried out, even after the first use.

Now that I have experienced that, this product actually is good. It goes on thick and strong. It has a kindof neat foam tip... Although, I sortof wish it would come to a real point or would be a brush for more fine detail. But regardless, it works well. It stays on a decently long time. Oh! And this product lasts forever! I've had my tube for months and months and it still goes on strongly and crisply.

The only complaint I have, which isn't so much of a complaint, but I wish I could find a good liquid eyeliner that is a light brown. This color is still sortof dark. I mean, it isn't black, but it is dark brown. I wish I could find a liquid eyeliner that looks more muted on my pale skin, so I don't look quite so raccoon-eyed.
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by beccajumppnonitt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For me this eyeliner was nothing special. The eyeliner didn't really bring out my eyes, or make them pop, maybe a little, but you can achieve the same affect with ANY brown eyeliner. It was too expensive for what it provided me with. I wouldn't buy it again, and I'd advise against it if you're looking for an eye color enhancing product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is a bit of shimmer in it and the eyeliner goes on really easily. I like how there is a sharpener on the other end of the pencil. But, the downside is that it doesn't last long, which I think is why it easily smudges/blends.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

I love this liner!!! It works well, and really compliments my "baby blues." It is so easy to put on. The day I wore it people complimented my eyes like crazy!!! I love it. It's such a pretty color, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner. I don't love it, but it does look nice and is great for everyday wear. It looks very natural. The staying power (on me) is above average. It is easy to apply. I like the packaging, because it lets me draw a nice fine line and it's not a hard line, it is easy to smudge and a bit smoky, which I like.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this product yesterday, very disappointed. Was not long lastig at all. The packaging I love this type of eyeliner. But I need something smudgeproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Nadra

this is a great muted brown liner perfect for everyday. sometimes black liner is to harsh for everyday work or school so this brown is nice. The packaging is great, sturdy felt & pointy tip allows for thin drawing. overall great product and would re-purchase. the only thing i dont like is that i have to pull my eye taut a bit because the wand sort of "drags" on my skin makein the edges a bit rigged. whereas my BB gel liners or stila smudgepots glide like butter with a brush, without the need to pull my eye. But hey, its a cheapie and goodie. btw, the intense i-color in black pearl color sux, stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown of this product. I use it on my eyebrows as well as an eyeliner. It stays on all day and doesn't run.
Fabulous color !

I didn't take any lippies off, but my eyeliner did keep breaking off..I eventually just had to throw that one away, but I'd repurchase...