August 31, 2014 | 1032 users online

Blush - Revlon - Matte Powder Blush - Blushing Berry 002

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the shade of this sheer matte berry blush. At first I thought it would be too much, but it is sheer. I actually find a bright blush like this done sheer looks far more natural than brown-based blushes! It seems to brighten my very fair warm complexion and makes my eyes sparkle. The Revlon compact is nice for travel as the compact is light, the brush soft and large, and the mirror just usable. It applies matte/glow, never chalky nor cakey.

EDIT JULY 2013: I have given this away. I loved the color but am not a fan of the wear. It fades on me so needs to be re-applied every 2 - 3 hours. I didn't mind carrying the compact with me to re-touch it mid-day. But maybe 1 in 3 times I discovered it had faded unevenly and looked patchy. I have tried different things but couldn't solve the issue. Am going to look for the same berry shade in a different brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC20-25 OLIVE SKIN- WORKS WONDERS SIMILAR SHADE ON ME AS MAC LADYBLUSH (WHICH IS NOW DISCONTINUED) A COOL BERRY SHADE- SLIGHT NUDE - LOOKS V NATURAL AND NOT BORING. Cheap compared to my Chanel/Mac products which is good as I dont use products after their expiry dates. I will update on how the product reacted on my skin. The product packaging seems alittle boring but then I guess it is targeted for various customers and not just the younger market, nice pop up mirror comes with a brush- I prefer using my angled brushes for blush but great product. Super smooth application- better than my Mac powder blush (I can barely get the Mac blush out of the pan) -With this blush I dont have to worry about break outs hopefully as it is powder and not creme based- 1 lippy off as the packaging did not scream out to me like some others do...although it was simple and somewhat elegant.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lizbeth7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading so many good reviews on this blush, I decided to go out and buy it. Oh, and I also had a $5 off coupon, so I ended up paying about 3-4 dollars. I immediately swatched the blush when I got home and it barely showed up on my finger! The pigmentation was not as great as other reviewers have reviewed (I may have gotten a bad one?). It is slightly buildable on my medium to tan skin. It shows up really faint and slightly natural looking pink. I'll keep it around for days when I quickly want to apply makeup (I won't look like a clown with a heavy and fast hand).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I absolutely love this blush! I first bought the Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach (which is also amazing), but then I decided to try this one out. When I first used it, I ended up applying too much! Blushing Berry is a pigmented, medium-deep pink, and I have to use it with a light hand. It gives a nice, rosy glow that lasts all day without fading! The only problem I have with this is the flimsy packaging. I know I'll buy this again, though, if I can finish it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by neverecho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not pigmented enough to show up on my medium-tan skin - I have to apply 3-4 times as much as I would of a normal blush. I also don't think it blends well - when I try to blend it in with my foundation, I think it just all comes off. I'll probably finish this off, but will go back to Benefit, despite the fact that those are shimmery. I've heard good things about Tarte blush's so perhaps I will try those next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

WOW!

This is a pretty blush. I don't know why I bother with department store cosmetics when there are tons of gems at the drugstore, although drugstore prices are currently out of control (except for NYC, Wet n Wild and Jordana...all good brands).

This is a really pretty matte deep pinky shade. It's sheer but the color payoff is pretty good. No sparkle, no shimmer which is awesome. I used to use Revlon blushes years ago. I'm not sure why I stopped but I will buy the others in this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by thepinkninja

Gave my light-medium skin a nice rosy flush. It looks pretty and natural, however the only complaint I have about it is that it kind of makes my dry skin even drier. Packaging was decent, there's a mirror. Will continue on using it until I find a blush suitable for my dry cheeks, hmm... What about cream blush?

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by allthatjazz5797

I like this for when I just started wearing makeup. There isent alot of color payoff witch is good it you want a sheer wash of color. also think that if you tried you could build up the color.
I wouldn't buy this again but I definitely don not regret buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

More like a pink than a true berry on the cheeks. Slightly sparkly. Pretty when you can actually see it. Overpriced(like most revlon cosmetics). Not very good color pay off, decent at best. Not worth the money really. The built in mirror's pretty neat though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

When these came out I bought 3 of them and they were fairly expensive.
This blush is quite hard to touch (not creamy) and the more you use the more the surface hardens and it is more difficult to pick up anything with a brush. However, you can still achieve a subtle color payoff which is fine for me as I can't wear blush that is too visible. The color is quite pretty - subtle berries.

I could recommend this but only when sold on sale. In my opinion it is not worth the full price.