August 21, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - raspberry puree body lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

This lotion/puree is absolutley amazing... I am not sure how good of a job it does at moisturizing your skin, because I use it on top of a shea butter lotion i use every night and day, but it smells WONDERFUL. Its called a puree for a reason, everytime you put it on it feels and smells like you cut up chunks of raspberries and smothered them all over your body. There is no other smells of chemicals or additives- it smells exactly like fruit, nothing more nothing less. I also love that there products are as natural as they come, and they do not test on animals... you would be shocked if you really knew how many companies do actually test on animals. Smells amazing, all natural with no added chemicals and no testing on animals? its a win win... however you do pay the price as their products are not cheap. They have several sales through out the year- usually in Nov and Dec that help a little with the prices. I will pay the money for this product though... its well worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This lotion has a sweet scent of fresh raspberries, but i hate it when my classmates told me that i smell like candies every morning. Plus the scent doesnt last for a long time, and i can smell nothing after 3 hours

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this scent and the fact that it has a pump. But I don't like that it's a bit too "fresh" as if it would have menthol or something. It also gives very light moisturisation so if you have dry skin then it probaply won't work for you. It's also expensive...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new kitchen lotion. I spent too much money after X-Mas at TBS, and this is the first time that I have tried the body lotion. I usually buy body butter only. This lotion has a nice, light, fruity scent, and it does the job on my hands. I haven't tried this on my body, because I bought the raspberry body butter which I will will try once my coconut body butter is finished. I wish I would have stocked up on this lotion. I will do so in the summertime...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I still don't know why TBS would discontinue this fragrance, it is one of their best. This is available only during their semi-annual sales (after christmas and in the summer) and is limited to whatever stock they have, for the most part. Marked down to $8, I stocked up so I can last b/w sales. The pump and the thinner consistency makes it super easy to slather on after showering. It doesn't have that artificial taint to it and is light and fruity, not overpowering. I put this on in the office and people were asking me what I was wearing. It also gets absorbed into the skin very well...if you want the scent to last longer, I recommend layering with the shower gel or scrub and the body butter. The body butter is also a thin enough consistency where I mix it with the lotion in the pump to make a slightly thicker and more moisturizing mixture in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for ten bucks in a sale which is a damn good price for here. The lotion itself is very, very light and quite watery (not thick). The scent is quite nice, they used raspberry seeds which are apparentely really good for your skin. I'd also like to say how good the bottle itself is - you can twist the pump to lock it so it doesn't leak. Awesome! One lipstick off because the scent doesn't linger for long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmmm... so yummy and tart and fruity. Adore the scent! It's not as thick and creamy as BBW, but it's still nice. Makes my mouth water.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by punkgyrl

The smell is nice and all and the moisturizer does absorb quickly. But I hate the "sticky" feeling afterwards. It feels like dried fruit juice on your skin and it's uncomfortable when clothes rub against your skin cuz it sticks to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by retrokitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first tried this at my sister in law's house. I LOVED the smell. It smells just like ripe luscious raspberries in summer. There is nothing cheap or plastic about the scent, it's all natural. The lotion went on very light and creamy. I like that it didn't leave a greasy feeling afterwards. The packaging is great, nice size bottle with a pump and the lotion easily accessible. Only downfall is the scent didn't seem to linger very long on me. I was a bit dissapointed since I love this fragrance so much. It left my skin feeling moisturized, but I don't know how well it would work for very dry skin. Might prove to be better for summer days when you want a light, non-greasy lotion. I also purchased the body butter in this scent and will layer this lotion and the body butter during winter and use only the lotion in summer.