October 31, 2014 | 902 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - delicate petals

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this and the body lotion as a gift - it's way out of the normal for me when it comes to fragrances.. I do not like all the flowery smells but this is more sweet and just smells lovely! I mostly wear it after my shower before bed since my husband likes it too. I did wear it today and applied a few hours ago and the smell seems to stay - not like most that fade... helps that i spray my hair too

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Laladollx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance makes me very nauseous every time I sprayed it on. It also doesn't last. Now I know not to buy something, until I have tested/smelled it first. I felt as if I was going to literary puke! :(

XoXo,
Asia

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by liltoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scent its just perfect for any occasion! You smell roses, tangerine and slight musk! the problem is i cant find it anymore i need a dupe! but it is a perfect scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by loladoll10

Definitely one of the best perfumes I've ever had!! Scent is incredibly sweet and floral, with a hint of something I can't describe- romance, maybe? Scent is lovely, and you only need a tiny bit. Highly recommened!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by jaluna

I happen to like the smell of roses, it's somewhat rare to find rose scented colognes out there. Delicate Petals is a true mix of roses and tangerines, with a very light musky scent to it. The overall smell is light and fresh, can be worn all year round. Packaging is very pretty and looks quite romantic. The only thing I don't like much is the staying power, you will have to re-spray every few hours. Someone said here that they smell beer in this scent, I also got a hint of it. My sister used to wear a rose cologne scent from The Body Shop, I already forgot the name though it was kinda the same with Delicate Petals but the beer hint on the TBS cologne was more prominent and anyway the beer smell doesn't last long and I think it has something to do with your body chemistry also. I will repurchase when I finish my bottle, and I fear that I will finish this quite quickly. I spray at least seven times before I'm contented with the scent on me ^_^.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This along with love spell are my favorite VS secret garden scents. I have the body spray and the body butter together they keep the scent around longer but its not over powering at all. Spray bottle contains 250 ML and body butter contains 7 OZ. Smells like roses, but is composed of tangerine, velvet rose, and musk. Will repurchase when I run out

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by ArMeLLe

Whether you're buying a shower gel, body lotion, mist, or a fragrance from Victoria's secret, make sure you don't just sniff a tester at the store, but actually spray or rub in on your skin, walk around with it for at least 10 minutes first.

The reason i'm saying this is because, while at the store i sniff a tester bottle of body lotion, and oh boy, Delicate Petals smells divine - light scented rose.

As soon as i got home, i sprayed the mist on my arms and all i could smell was orange - tangerine - very strong and overpowering. Gave me a slight headache and i just couldn't stand it. My boyfriend smells rose from my skin, i smell orange and tangerine! Anyway. this does not mix well with my body chemistry. Not so delicate now, are we, petals?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by productaholica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my ultimate 'clean' scent. I purchased everything from soup to nuts in this collection for the $30 deal and I'm so glad that I did. It's refreshing, happy and light. Like others have said, I'm not a floral girl but I think the tangerine and musk balance the scent properly and take the edge off the rose. I have a feeling it's getting discontinued because it was only left in the sale bin the last time I was at VS. Boo :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a edt at the semiannual sale dirt cheap-I'm not a big floral fan but I thought it smelled really good-sweet floral that's rich but not cloying. As the other reviewers noticed, it is definately a dead ringer for Stella which I smelled while ago and liked, just never bought. If you want to smell like rose garden, try this! Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by UberCute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this scent. I purchased the EDT for $9.00 at the Victoria's Secret store, but you can also get it online for a similar price.

The scent is very floral, semi-sweet, refreshing, clean, charming scent. Not overtly sexy, but still enchanting nonetheless. There is no cloying at all. It's perfect for spring and even the summer months as well. I definitely will be repurchasing this one.

Another reason that I love this scent is that it is a convincing dupe for Stella perfume. It smells exactly the same, dries down to just about the same scent as well, and the EDT lasts a surprisingly long time compared to the body splash version. So if you want lasting power, get the EDT, it's only 9 bucks!