December 22, 2014 | 1063 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by junglebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the finish of this foundation so much, it's perfect. However, it definitely breaks me out. There is just no way. It's not even worth saving for special occasions because I'm breaking out the next day. However, the finish is now my gold standard for foundation. I am not going to buy another bottle until I find one that looks similarly plumping and glowy!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Love this foundation. Dewy finish, doesn't stick in pores and really does keep the skin hydrated. Doesn't last all day but doesn't smudge while it is on. Lasts for a good 6 hours anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Marieke84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a really dry skin. I need a lot of moisterizing before I apply the foundation. I would not call it hydrating because it makes my skin more dry and gives me a little bit of eczema. It also emphasize a liite bit of the pores.

But the colour is perfect. It looks natural. Not like a mask. It covers my sun spots and evens my skin. I always apply it with a mirror in daylight. I like it more for evening make up. I don't think I will buy it again because I need something that is more hydrating and have less parfum.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Vanille9

I expected a lot from this foundation. I expected hydration and nude look etc etc. The packaging is lovely and luxurious. It looks nice also on the skin. It gives you the promised healthy glow. But only for a few hours. Then it looks cakey and it is kind of drying the face. It is getting into the small under eye wrinkles and it makes them look bigger. My skin was itching when I used it and it was drying my cheeks. I will not repurchase this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

I like this foundation, the finish is very natural and dewy. I found a perfect color match too, the only Dior foundation that really matches me. The downside though was that this foundation makes me very oily. My normal oil control methods did not work, I got very oily. So despite the beauty of this foundation, I simply had to return it. Now I'm loving the new Estee lauder perfectionist foundation, dewy finish also but doesn't make me oily, better coverage, longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by xokatana

This is my HG foundation! I have literally bought this foundation over 5 times, if not more. I have combination skin and this foundation makes my skin look simply perfect. Prior to using this product all the foundations I wore made my skin appear too dry and would also be much too heavy for the humid weather in Vancouver. I was introduced to Diorskin Nude by a girlfriend of mine who was looking for a foundation to leave her skin dewy, flawless and naturally glowing. It has done all of the above for me, however, my girlfriend who has an oily complexion does not use this product. For her it does not do what it does for me and she prefers MUFE's HD foundation. I think this foundation is truly amazing and has made my skin look flawless even after washing my face. You do not need much of this product (I use it in 21 Linen) and apply it with a beauty blender before the application of my concealer and powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ness321

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I find that it only really works if I make sure to moisturise fully and prime my skin beforehand. I have dry patches on my cheeks and forehead in winter and an oily T-zone in summer. If I take time with the application it gives a true healthy glow and is extremely natural looking. (If you are looking for a light, glowy foundation and have dry skin, I would still recommend YSL touche éclat over this). The pump is great and the packaging is beautiful, also as someone with extremely pale skin I've found the shade range to be good. I use the lightest shade which is a perfect match for my skin.

However, I do think there are better foundations for the price. A £30+ foundation should not require a lot of effort to apply before it looks wearable and the staying power is pretty bad when my skin gets a little oilier. So if you have oily skin then I can't see this lasting without a great primer and good setting powder. As for dry to normal skin, I'd recommend this foundation if you are able to use a good moisturiser beforehand. Although, seriously... check out YSL instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

a very beautiful, medium coverage foundation. the finish was great but the alcohol content made my skin angry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by vanessa2009

This is a nice foundation. It made my skin look porcelain flawless when I wore it (but then again I used it a good year ago, when all I needed was to slap on a bit of foundation and my skin was perfect). Only thing is that it does not control oils well, and the colours were too beige. I find it hard to find foundations that have a colour that I actually like for my skin. I like NARS Sheer Glow best for the colouring.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ioannana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this last week for a wedding I have to attend this month. I asked for a lightweight, sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish foundation, that would not sit on my pores. Well... not dewy at all and it definately sat on my pores. Also, even though I rarely get breakouts from makeup, this one did get me one or two small pimples, but nothing major. Overall not impressed. Thank god I didn't pay full price for this!