Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

3.9

Active ingredients: titanium dioxide 3.16% and octinoxate 3%. Ingredients: water, methyl trimethicone, alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, silica, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, dimethicone, ascorbyl glucoside, hydroxyethylcellulose, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorphlogoitpe, fragrance, sericin, linalool, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, methylparaben, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, bht, rhodochrosite extract, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrolized linseed extract, citronellol, sorbic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, copper gluconate, isobutylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, aluminium hydroxide, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.

on 4/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

I got a generous amount of sample of this at Dillard's when I got my Dior addict fragrance. The sample lasted me more than 10 uses. The sales person gave me shade 20 saying 10 will be too light for me. however, shade 20 was orangey and at least two shades darker than my neck. I looked unnatural, after applying this. The texture is grainy as if mud is mixed in water. most of all, this broke me out while I was using this. Later on, just to try more I tried to mix with lighter colored fd but it never worked.
I am glad I got this as a sample despite all the hypes. Several of my acquaintances complained that the pump of this foundation doesn't work well and broke down after a few uses. They like this foundation though. I have fair and somewhat cool toned skin for Asian and it is hard to find my shade. Neutral looks ashy. Cool tone looks pink. Warm tone looks orange....I might give up on foundation soon.

The only thing good about this fd is it doesn't make you look too cakey nor fake. It does blend quite well as the name Nude suggests. It feels less heavy than lancome fd in general.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to love this foundation before I moved onto Forever but I do have a soft spot for it because it was my introduction to Dior and it pretty much made me stick with Dior foundations as something I could trust without even needing to swatch.

I think the foundation itself is actually quite beautiful if you are someone who needs light-medium coverage and want a dewy finish. But that is not me. It can provide medium-heavy coverage as well, but it requires a lott of foundation which as a result makes it look cakey.

I think the texture is very runny and it does oxidize - so you should choose a shade lighter than the one you would normally choose. It actually does oxidize after a month of using the product, but this is preventable if you shake the product before using it.

on 2/15/2015 2:56:00 PM

I absolutely loved this foundation and the finish it gave my dry skin, but I had to return it. This was only because the lightest shade was too dark for me, and $50 is a lot for a foundation that doesn't even match my skin (the only MAC foundation I've used is studio sculpt in nc15 which was also too dark). I might look back into it during the summer months, but right now I'd rather spend my money on foundations I know I won't have to use with a white color adjustment.

on 12/25/2014 7:22:00 AM

I have bought this product many times because I love the smell and that it does not make me break out but sadly I will not be buying it anymore. It just looks terrible on my skin. It dries it out so much and makes it look flaky. :(

on 12/10/2014 12:20:00 PM

I love the finish of this foundation so much, it's perfect. However, it definitely breaks me out. There is just no way. It's not even worth saving for special occasions because I'm breaking out the next day. Now I know not to buy foundations with alcohol and fragrances, but unfortunately they're in most high end brands. However, the finish is now my gold standard for foundation. I am not going to buy another bottle until I find one that looks similarly plumping and glowy! I'm kind of heartbroken this doesn't work for me, I'm looking into Face Atelier and the Laura Mercier Radiance primer as a replacement.

on 12/9/2014 1:47:00 PM

Love this foundation. Dewy finish, doesn't stick in pores and really does keep the skin hydrated. Doesn't last all day but doesn't smudge while it is on. Lasts for a good 6 hours anyway.

on 12/4/2014 4:20:00 PM

I have a really dry skin. I need a lot of moisterizing before I apply the foundation. I would not call it hydrating because it makes my skin more dry and gives me a little bit of eczema. It also emphasize a liite bit of the pores.

But the colour is perfect. It looks natural. Not like a mask. It covers my sun spots and evens my skin. I always apply it with a mirror in daylight. I like it more for evening make up. I don't think I will buy it again because I need something that is more hydrating and have less parfum.

on 10/31/2014 6:05:00 AM

I expected a lot from this foundation. I expected hydration and nude look etc etc. The packaging is lovely and luxurious. It looks nice also on the skin. It gives you the promised healthy glow. But only for a few hours. Then it looks cakey and it is kind of drying the face. It is getting into the small under eye wrinkles and it makes them look bigger. My skin was itching when I used it and it was drying my cheeks. I will not repurchase this foundation.

on 10/3/2014 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this foundation, the finish is very natural and dewy. I found a perfect color match too, the only Dior foundation that really matches me. The downside though was that this foundation makes me very oily. My normal oil control methods did not work, I got very oily. So despite the beauty of this foundation, I simply had to return it. Now I'm loving the new Estee lauder perfectionist foundation, dewy finish also but doesn't make me oily, better coverage, longer lasting.

on 9/11/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG foundation! I have literally bought this foundation over 5 times, if not more. I have combination skin and this foundation makes my skin look simply perfect. Prior to using this product all the foundations I wore made my skin appear too dry and would also be much too heavy for the humid weather in Vancouver. I was introduced to Diorskin Nude by a girlfriend of mine who was looking for a foundation to leave her skin dewy, flawless and naturally glowing. It has done all of the above for me, however, my girlfriend who has an oily complexion does not use this product. For her it does not do what it does for me and she prefers MUFE's HD foundation. I think this foundation is truly amazing and has made my skin look flawless even after washing my face. You do not need much of this product (I use it in 21 Linen) and apply it with a beauty blender before the application of my concealer and powder.