September 30, 2014 | 1861 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by xokatana

This is my HG foundation! I have literally bought this foundation over 5 times, if not more. I have combination skin and this foundation makes my skin look simply perfect. Prior to using this product all the foundations I wore made my skin appear too dry and would also be much too heavy for the humid weather in Vancouver. I was introduced to Diorskin Nude by a girlfriend of mine who was looking for a foundation to leave her skin dewy, flawless and naturally glowing. It has done all of the above for me, however, my girlfriend who has an oily complexion does not use this product. For her it does not do what it does for me and she prefers MUFE's HD foundation. I think this foundation is truly amazing and has made my skin look flawless even after washing my face. You do not need much of this product (I use it in 21 Linen) and apply it with a beauty blender before the application of my concealer and powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ness321

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I find that it only really works if I make sure to moisturise fully and prime my skin beforehand. I have dry patches on my cheeks and forehead in winter and an oily T-zone in summer. If I take time with the application it gives a true healthy glow and is extremely natural looking. (If you are looking for a light, glowy foundation and have dry skin, I would still recommend YSL touche éclat over this). The pump is great and the packaging is beautiful, also as someone with extremely pale skin I've found the shade range to be good. I use the lightest shade which is a perfect match for my skin.

However, I do think there are better foundations for the price. A £30+ foundation should not require a lot of effort to apply before it looks wearable and the staying power is pretty bad when my skin gets a little oilier. So if you have oily skin then I can't see this lasting without a great primer and good setting powder. As for dry to normal skin, I'd recommend this foundation if you are able to use a good moisturiser beforehand. Although, seriously... check out YSL instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

a very beautiful, medium coverage foundation. the finish was great but the alcohol content made my skin angry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by vanessa2009

This is a nice foundation. It made my skin look porcelain flawless when I wore it (but then again I used it a good year ago, when all I needed was to slap on a bit of foundation and my skin was perfect). Only thing is that it does not control oils well, and the colours were too beige. I find it hard to find foundations that have a colour that I actually like for my skin. I like NARS Sheer Glow best for the colouring.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ioannana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this last week for a wedding I have to attend this month. I asked for a lightweight, sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish foundation, that would not sit on my pores. Well... not dewy at all and it definately sat on my pores. Also, even though I rarely get breakouts from makeup, this one did get me one or two small pimples, but nothing major. Overall not impressed. Thank god I didn't pay full price for this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by sezens

This makes your skin look beautiful, until it makes your skin covered in acne. I have mildly sensitive skin that was acne-prone but cleared entirely up with Roaccutane and stopped being acne-prone (although still slightly sensitive). The day I used this, I noticed a few little tiny pimples coming up. I tried it again, same thing. Too scared to try again as I'm still dealing with the pimples two weeks later. Doesn't look like I'll ever be purchasing this again, to be honest. Pretty disappointed considering the insane price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by FrizzyKab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation made my skin look amazing while it was on. Even though it does oxidize! But it broke me out so badly. It gave me an itchy, painful rash on my face and it took over a month for my skin to get back to normal. I pretty much did a science experiment and isolated this as the culprit, lol. Then I looked at the ingredients and saw that alcohol was the 3rd one. Yeah. I'm kind of sad about it because I've never used a foundation that made my skin look so flawless and natural. So I had to give it 3 stars b/c for non sensitive folks who can find their color match, try a sample and maybe patch test first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way my skin looks with this foundation - It gives a really flawless finish. I had Forever Flawless Extreme wear and that just did not work for me at all so had to let it go, it just looked awful as the day graduated however Nude stays looking fresh all day (with powder to set). This is one of my favourite go-to foundations and one I happily pack to take away and use daily. (I have lots so always swapping around).

My skin is NC15 and I have this in 010. (arm swatch above). I found this a perfect shade match for me. I apply with either a beauty blender, RT blender or a flat top slightly dampened brush. Only need 2 small pumps and it blends easily.

Love the packaging, always feel something is more "quality" packaged in glass and comes with a decent pump that releases minimum product not half the bottle each time :)

Will definately be looking at re-purchasing when I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

I really like the finish of the foundation (both dewy and glowy). Good coverage too (medium to full); Not long lasting; unfortunately, this clogs my pores and gives me acne. It has a very heavy feeling when you put it on- so not a weightless formula. I think that is why it's clogging my pore because it is thick and can be pore clogging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Carolinaglam

I'm always someone who loves to try different foundations from drugstore brands to high end. However, there's 2 foundations I always find myself going back to and this is one of them. My skin is combination but after using foundation for a while it dries my skin out. This foundation does not do that. It gives a natural look but with coverage and is buildable. I set it with powder and it looks almost as good at night as it did that morning. It has great staying power. The only downside to this foundation is it's fast drying and the cost.