July 29, 2014 | 892 users online

Moisturizers - Fresh - Black Tea Age-Delay Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by aimela

This is an ok moisturizer, does not match the price point in quality nor results. I don't know what the appeal is with Fresh product. Their stuff seems highly priced and with no effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by michelleva

yuck! your right cathykl! this left my combination skin oily! Did not absorb into my skin at all! This cream is nothing like the mask! The mask was nice! but not this cream! Waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

What was Fresh thinking? I got a mini-pot with purchase at Sephora (I think it was 20mL) This smells terrible - like a pickle jar that's been left in an old musty basement. Incredibly unpleasant to use. I can't imagine using this before bed. . .my poor husband would probably pass out.

Other than that, this doesn't absorb well at all. . .even 10 minutes later my skin looked like an oil spill. It's like an oily cleansing cream film. Tried it the next day using a tiny drop and it was still awful. I didn't want to continue using this after seeing the ingredient listing on Sephora's website - it has so many pore-clogging ingredients it's a breakout in the making for me. It's also just a dumb idea to make an antioxidant cream and then put it into a jar rendering it useless after a short time. I thought maybe I'd use it up on my feet but the smell was just too much so into the bin it went. Horrible, horrible cream. I wouldn't buy this if it was $1 on clearance or even free - yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by IrishDanielle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample from sephora, and it is a little greasy but it absorbs alright. I think it will do nice things for my skin, but it smells like dill pickles! And I looooove pickles. But it's too weird. I could never use this is in the day time, at night its Ok.... But I don't think I'll spend the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by BipedalPrimate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have VERY dry flakey sensitive skin.

This cream is WONDERFUL, I LOVE IT!

Most creams are either too "light" --- or have "fragrences" that give me rashes --- or have harsh "chemical additives" that sting my skin.

This cream feels so rich and thick. ..which feels great on my dry flakey sensitive skin :-)
but, OMG! this stuff is expensive :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by RoseBud94

I received this as a sample and decided to use it as a moisturizer after washing my face. First of all, it's VERY greasy and left my face looking oily unlike my usual moisturizer, Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream. It also does smell rather bad, like other's have said, kind of like a strong dill pickle smell. I don't know the long term effects because like I said, it is a sample. It has a thick creamy texture that's white in color. As for what I do like about it, it does leave my skin somewhat smooth, but that's paired with a greasiness I just can't handle. Lastly, price wise, I would not purchase this simply because I am on a budget being a college student. However, given other circumstances, with the other problems I had, smell and the texture once applied (that did last for quite awhile) I still would not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I received this product as a sample, so I am not sure of the long term results, but can provide a pretty good idea of what this product is like. Firstly, it stinks. Not only is the scent overpowering, but it is absolutely disgusting. It smells like dill pickles. Very strongly like dill pickles. That is the main reason why I wouldn't purchase this again. Secondly, it's $110 for a small jar. A small amount does indeed go a long way, but still, this is quite a bit of money to spend on something that has largely been proven to be a useless product. You cannot reverse the signs of aging. You may, just may, improve the appearance of lines/wrinkles slightly. But even that is unlikely. However, there is a huge market out there for this stuff. For me, I like anti-aging products for two reasons: they're super moisturizing (the main point is to re-moisturize your skin with ALL anti-aging products) and I'm hoping I'll get lucky since I began using them at age 21. This product is indeed quite moisturizing, but when worn under makeup has a greasy effect...(I always wash and moisturize my face prior to makeup application) Perhaps it's just meant to be worn alone? The directions read to use morning and night, so it's not just a night cream. I'd say if you are thinking of buying this, do so in the winter! But also maybe consider something a little more pleasant smelling!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by visee

Bought this as part of a set as I wanted to try Fresh's skincare. This cream has a very thick and dense texture and would be best for very dry skin. It was way too rich for my combination skin, and just sat on the top of my skin without being absorbed. Am currently trying to finish the small 20ml pot as a body cream, but even then, it feels really thick and greasy too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Cocteautwin75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get a lot of free products because my S.O. works for a company a beauty company. I get to try all the expensive items for free. I probably have 50 of these little Black Tea's. I try them all out. This is a great product. A little heavy but works so good. I use it with other products, I switch it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a nice sample of this at Sephora. The only things keeping me from purchasing the full size are the price ($110 CDN for 1 ounce) and the weirdly "dill" smell.

This is a nice moisturizer. It is very rich and heavy and, for me, it would be great for the winter months as a night cream. But to be honest, in terms of results, I don't see results any more "impressive" than I get with my newly purchased $10 bottle of Lumene retinol night treatment or good old Eurcerin Q10 face cream and both of these products cost a small fraction of the Black Tea cream and seem to deliver results that are every bit as good (and in the case of the Lumene product, even better!) I wouldn't spend my money on this cream. At $30 to 50, I'd consider it, in spite of the odd smell but not for over $100!