April 18, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Tangerine Nourishing Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by hybridalien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this I wasn't thrilled about the scent. I was expecting a sweet orange smell and this one smells more like blood orange. I gave this moisturizer a 5 because of its performance. It really softens the skin and the smell does wake you up. Best if you use this in the morning, haha. The ingredients are all natural and the vitamins are superb. I would buy this cream again but in a different flavor, peach perhaps?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this when I ordered other 100% Pure products. As with the other 100% lotions I've tried, it is wonderfully moisturizing and the scent lingers all day. The lotion is thick but easily spreadable and sinks into the skin well. I have a very poor sense of smell, but I could detect the tangerine scent on my skin even in the evening (not that I could really describe what it smelled like, particularly since I don't know what tangerines smell like - but I could smell something pleasant!). Highly recommend, only caveat is to make sure you like the particular scent you're buying!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This body cream has a really rich feel coming out of the pump, but it really absorbs quickly and thoroughly into the skin. It is an excellent moisturizer - lasts all day. The scent is wonderful. It smells truly like tangerines, not a perfumed version of tangerines. I haven't really noticed the scent lingering beyond 30 minutes or so. This does not address rough skin, like the elbows and heals - I still need a product with shea for those areas. I love that it doesn't contain any mineral oil, parabens or other undesirables. Would definitely purchase this and other 100% Pure products.