October 31, 2014 | 1478 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professionnel Contour Blush/Bronzer Brush #43

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by TiredOfDrama123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was recomended this brush for powder?! I don't know why, but I didn't really pay attention when I got it. I then used it for blush and it is so great. Now I use it to apply my liquid foundation. It's soo great. It's soft, but not too soft and it's dense and just... awesome for my Estee Lauder Double Wear foudation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is really good for blush application. I like how it can be used to buff the blush in, so it's not just sitting on top of my skin. I would have given it 5 lippies, but it sheds terribly. Every time I use it, I find at least one or two brush hairs on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by bblissd

This is one of my favourite Sephora brushes! I've always ruled out flat top brushes as I tend to use rounded ones. Thought i'd try something different as i was wanting a good brush for bronzing.
This brush is awesome for that!! I love that it picks up colour and applies where i want it to apply- no surprises. I have tan skin so a lot of brushes i've used in the past don't deposit enough colour for my taste. It is soft enough and the bristles are firm but not stiff enough to poke your face.
I've had no problems with mine shedding as some brushes do.
Personally, i can see myself using this brush for years. i'm actually thinking of getting another one for applying blush! It would have to be a soft colour blush as this brush does deposit great colour & i wouldn't want to look like a clown!
Love Sephora!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

I had originally bought this to apply my bronzer, but I think its a little thick for that. However, I really really LOVE this for Foundation application (Mineral or Liquid). It's really great, blends the foundation really well and makes application very quick and simple. I just wish it was a little softer. Definitely check this one out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by heroines

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush. I know it's made for blush, bronzer and contour, but this is my HG for Liquid Foundation. Either applied and blended in with this or applied roughly with a stippling brush and blended with this. The finish so almost airbrush-like and super smooth. It has the perfect density and the hairs are so so soft!
But I also like this for contouring and Blusher, so I may have to purchase a second one sometime! I bought this in france, where it actually wasn't that expensive, I think around 18.
It shed very few hairs before washing it the first time, after washing it this stopped. I am seriously in love with this and don't want to use any other brush for my foundation anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had the e.l.f. version of this and I got a lot of use out of it, but first time I washed it the handle started becoming loose, so I figured it was time for something more quality. This is such a useful brush. Its great for a soft wash of blush, or you can use the edges for a stronger contouring line. because its flat, you can adjust the pressure to apply more or less color. Its also great for buffing out any streaks on foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

The PURFECCT brush for blusher... some make up artists from Lancome used a similar brush on me during a make over.i loved the way they blended it .. So i bought this brush which looks similar with the lancome brush. It made blending look so easy... and easy it was! Just circle on the apples of your cheek and voila.. ur done.. so easy to use. Picks up color so easily and evens out application. The bristles are soo soft and it just becomes a habit to keep rotating the brush on your cheek because it feels soo goood.... nice brush. I didnt try this with a bronzer though but i guess the effect would be the same as long as u keep blending and use light strokes. But the price..hmmm...well this is quality stuffs so expect to pay more. The smooth handle makes it easy to hold and control. I `d recommend this to beginners/gals on the run.. its so easy and fast to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by sickgirl13

I love how soft this brush is! I use it all over my face to apply mineral powder foundation and it does the job. I asked the SA at Sephora for a brush that can give me a full coverage and she recommended this one. It is the most expensive brush I have ever paid for, but definately worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I have a Quo flat top and just started using it again for mmu. It sheds terribly so I was looking for another. I went to Sephora today and was helped by a very nice SA who showed me this. It is not cheap here in Canada, but I had a ten per cent off coupon so what the heck. I came home and washed it. It dried in just a couple of hours. It is so great for blending mmu, blush and bronzer. I am in love. I love the flat tops but they are hard to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this with my liquid foundation and i really like it.
Gives a flawless look.