September 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Treatments (Face) - Guinot - AcniLogic Intelligent Sebum Control Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by guyue

I had lots of pimples for no reason this summer and my aesthetician recommended me this serum which works for me. it is expensive, but it doesn't dry up the surrounding skin but does dry up pimples.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Temple

My skin is prone to large pores and oiliness. I have managed to keep it under control with regular facials and a basic routine which includes among others this serum. My skin is not sensitive, so I was able to use it once a day in the morning, before applying a SPF moisturizer. What I have noticed is a lot LESS oiliness in my T-Zone, and I think this together with my MD-Formulation moisturizer have done the trick. I am still battling clogged pores (which drive me crazy) and occasional whiteheads, but all in all this is an OK product.

PROS: leaves skin mate, sinks in quickly, is not over-drying - but as I have mentioned, I have extremely resistant skin.
CONS: does not reduce pores, is pricey and I think there are products with similar claims which are worth trying.

I do not have breakouts - my skin has been calm for some time now - so I can not say if it helps with severe acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lenalena

i definitely have to agree with the previous reviewer. this product was nothing but an expensive mistake. i don't mind paying for a product so long as it produces the desired results. unfortunately, the results actually produced were in direct opposition to what i'd wanted. this product managed to make my bad skin even worse (as if that was even possible!) and now i have to go to a black tie event next week looking some greasy oil pit creature with the chicken pox.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rallu

This was an expensive mistake...it is supposed to shrink pores and zits but it did the opposite for me. It makes an almost gone pimple come back to life and when i had a little one on my neck it made the skin look very dry ,red and the pores looked clogged.Tried it on some little red bumps on my shoulder too...with no results