September 30, 2014 | 1851 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Matte eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by uwieshiraz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good pick for everyday use as highlighter. i use peach sorbet and it makes my eyes looked more fresh without looking so flashy as it comes on matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great quality for a great price. I love those matte shadows and want them in every color available!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by bumblebeebramley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this eyeshadow in quite a few colours, my favourites being tempting teal and pink innocence. I love them! The colour payoff is great, and they go on easily, and stay on (with an eyeshadow primer). Great value for the price. Also the packaging is quite sturdy, I have dropped them quite a few times (as I am QUITE clumsy), and the packaging hasn't broken, and the eyeshadow has not crumbled or cracked!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lizachka921

I use this eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows (color is rich sable).. the color is very nice and the pigmentation is ok for eybrows

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I've got a few of these Revlon matte eyeshadow. The one I hate the most is Aubergine, I've got other, but I dont remember their name off the top of my head, this one etched into my mind as an awful colour, soo I always remember it.
I dont know whether its me or its these shadows, but these tend to look really ashy on my eyes, they seem to suck the life out of my eyes making me look extremely tired and stoned cold dead!
These are so unpigmented, they fade quickly as well, there also no distinction between tones/colour for the darker colours e.g Aubergine is suppose to be a dark eggplant purple, but when applied on it looks the same as the black and same for any other dark colour, so its pointless buying many different dark colours.
These are extremely chalky and is a hassle to blend. Even on sale here in Australia, these were like still $5AUD each.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

not very good as an eyeshadow but good for making lipstick matte i have 004 which is a greenish color it doesnt show up very well on my eyes thats y it got 2 sticky thingys but as a way to turn lipstick matte its rly good

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Roses05

These eyeshadow's are actually not very matte. The color is not very vibrant, and you have to pack it on. It does not go on easily, and it's of mediocre quality. nothing amazing about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jod84

the light colours are pretty crappy being as they are not very pigmented. i have never used the darker colours but should think they have better colour pay off. i thank Revlon for selling matte eye shadows being as finding drug store matte shadows are very hard to find but Overall there just ok

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I have two of these and find they are difficult to blend even with a good quality brush, and yes they do tend to settle in the crease of the eyelid half way through the day. I am currently using them wet as eyeliners and they do a half way decent job at that but can flake towards the end of the day. A real shame, Revlon do a pretty crappy job on all their eye products, while I absolutely love their lippies and foundations. Also 20 years ago I had a single Revlon eyeshadow in dark navy with a matte finish that was just fantastic. What went wrong?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by aceciul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm... simply didn't work for me. They're fdairly pigmented and I don't like to use alot of product I prefer to spend more money but in a product that will last longer and look better with less effort. I bought the vanilla color just as a highlighter, but 1 hout after I put it it was gone. Guess the only revlon product I like es the Colorstay Foundation.