December 19, 2014 | 1524 users online

Shampoo - It's a 10 - Miracle Moisture Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is great!
Still deciding if it's worth the money, but I think it is! Unfortunately it's never on sale like some salon shampoos are at ulta and it is slightly more expensive.

I have fine, blonde, highighted hair and a lot of shampoos leave my hair with that horrible dry feeling... ya they get it clean but they also dry out my hair. This shampoo got my hair clean and actually did add in extra moisture!!
I used to think spending money on shampoos/conditioners wasnt worth it because the product literally goes down the drain in the shower, but my hair is so much healthier and softer when I use a good shampoo & conditioner.

This smells great and it isnt too heavy (it has a shampoo-consistency, not a thick creamy conditioner consistency)
There wasn't extra buildup and it didn't make my hair greasier (that's the unique & special thing it's a 10 accomplishes. Extra long-lasting moisture that treats and conditions hair without buildup or greasyness)
I can't compare it to the pureology hydrate, but I can say it is defintiely a lot better than any other shampoo I've used (ie matrix, redken, paul mitchell, wella, suave, not your mother's, etc)

This in along with to the conditoner and leave in make my hair sooo soft and when my hair is that soft and full of moisture it lays perfectly and makes styling easier.
In order to save money honestly I'd skip the conditioner (see my conditioner review) and use the shampoo, a less expensive conditioner, and the leave in.

There's a difference between "moisturizing" products that dont provide much nourishment and are basically for styling and real moisturizing products that act as a treatment and really get into your hair and nourish. This shampoo is a real moisturizing product.
The back of the bottle lists 10 of the great ingredients this has. ((vitamin c, sunflower seed extract, acai extract, ginger extract, pomegranite extract, tahitian noni extract, moringa extract, aloe vera, rooibos tea extract, comfrey extract))
it is nice to see that it's not just one ingredient, it's multiple different ones that aren't too common. (you could easily add a separate product that has your favorite ingredient like argan or moroccan or keratin, but honestly this product is so great I doubt you'd need to)
It does not irritate my scalp and it smells great

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Rsills

I have very fine hair that is not thick. With age and bleaching my hair has become dull, limp, very dry and coarse. I started using the Brazilian Blow out which has improved my hair tremendously but I was having trouble finding a quality shampoo that would leave my hair not greasy or weighed down. I did a search for top 10 sulfate shampoos and "it's a 10 miracle shampoo" was listed. I purchased the miracle silk shampoo through amazon around $15. I was so impressed from the first shampooing. My hair literally feels silky light weight and shines after one shampooing. I did not purchase the conditioner as I still have the Brazilian blow out deep conditioner. I told my friends about the product and discovered one of my friends stylist recommend this product but she is only using the conditioner and leave in conditioner. Her hair looks fabulous and she said that it has literally repaired her hair. I give this product a (10) it is inexpensive and effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by awez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this shampoo and conditioner almost daily. I have fine wavy-curly hair that's about shoulder length. I like this shampoo because even though it's a moisturizing shampoo, it still gets my hair clean! I feel like most moisturizing shampoos don't do anything except make my hair greasy. It's also great on color treated hair as my hair color has stayed fresh for longer than ever before since I've started using this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Kinda bummed to see the bad reviews on here because this works flawlessly for me. Like many, I had amazing results with the leave-in and decided to try more from the It's a 10 line. I purchased this shampoo & the one with keratin (to use once a week) and it's been fantastic. I colour my hair (generally with no developer) about once every 6 weeks. My hair tends to get a bit dry and lifeless at the ends & this shampoo made my hair so soft and manageable. I haven't used the daily conditioner, but use the hair mask as a conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Barbaralbu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really thick hair, but it's fine-- with cute curls. But the winters here suck, and coming from a hot country, my hair just can't get used to it. I guess i was also a little curious.

This product.. is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair. The bottle was literally the size of a 'try me' at a salon, and it was 70 dollars with the shampoo and the matching conditioner.

It took my curls out, made my hair greasy at the scalp (My hair.. never, ever gets greasy), while at the same time, frizzy. It says it detangles, but this thing MADE MY HAIR A NEST. My hair is really good at not tangling, but seriously, I couldn't believe it.

My mom wanted to try it out too, and had the same affects, and thats when we decided to throw it out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by flsun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Leave-In Miracle conditioner worked, so I tried the shampoo (and the conditioner). It dried my hair terribly, and my hair actually broke off. I kept blaming it on my highlights but realized I had highlights before but never this problem. Reading the reviews of others shows I'm not the only one' I thought it was just me. I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo! Makes my hair soft but not limp, gives my volume, keeps my curls all day and makes my hair healthy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such great success with the leave-in, I bought this shampoo & matching conditioner. Sadly, they left my thick, coarse hair feeling stiff and dry. After several days, my hair couldn't take it anymore, so I switched. Because it's so expensive, I feel I have to use it but I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This is a great shampoo. But then again, there are many great shampoos. I feelt great conditioners are hard to find.. but this one is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ELBE3

The first time I saw this shampoo it was sitting in my sister's shower. The packaging looked cheap and kinda gimicky and I was surpised that my sister, who is a hair dresser, would have bought something packaged in such a way. Despite my reservations, I tried it anyway and I'm so glad that I did! This shampoo leaves hair so much more managable than other brands and the smell is second to none. Even after drying and flat ironing my hair still smells like it was just washed. One obvious downside to this shampoo would be that it's not readily available. Unlike other shampoos this has to be special ordered or picked up in a registered salon. The second and most obvious negative is the price. While I still feel this shampoo is worth the money it's definitely not cheap. I would reccomend buying just the shampoo and sticking to your more economical conditoner.