November 24, 2014 | 1984 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Signature Silky Powder Blush - Pink Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amaaaaaaazing!!!
I absolutely love this blush... The shade, the texture and finish is perfect.
The Estée Lauder blush in pink kiss is perfect for a refreshing pink cheek, has a slight satin finish so doesn't look dusty/chalky/dead but really brings your cheeks alive without looking cheap and glittery.
The gold compact looks fabulous and has a large mirror inside, perfect for on the go! The brush that comes with the blush is a bit naff, never gets used and I know what people mean by the compact being difficult to open but I've got the hang of mine now!
Will defiantly repurchase :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by tbastas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Medium pink with a satin finish with a touch of peach really similar to nars orgasm blush but with no obvious shimmer. Lasts all day blends very well but very pigmented wipe your blush brush on your hand first and then apply! Unfortunately I can not use this cause it has got fragrance in it and I have a serious allergy problem with fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by digg1

This blush was really expensive where I live but I decided to splurge at the time (about a year ago) and buy a few high end make up products. This blush in Pink Kiss was one of those products and I've never regretted buying it.
I'm around an NC44 and the SA att the Estée counter thought this shade would compliment my skin color the best after trying a few and she was right. This is pretty much the only blush I use because it's so versatile. It gives a healthy pinky glow without being overpowering. It has a very slight glitter effect but it's barely noticeable on the skin but at the same time it gives it a youthful glow. It's expensive but for a reason, it doesn't feel powdery or dry on my skin (which is already prone to dryness) and it leaves a classic everyday finish.
However I wouldn't give it high marks on longevity, after a few hours I see that it's usually worn off for the most part (even with a face primer) but that's the only drawback I've noticed after a year's use.

I've used this blush pretty much continually (though definitely not everyday) since I got it a year ago and I've yet to hit pan!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

This is a really lovely natural looking blush on my super pale skin. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Rahsan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color, texture, packaging are all very much satisfactory. No shimmer, no itchy-feeling on my overly-sensitive skin. Gives me a nice, lively blushing effect. I trust EL make-up products for my problematic skin and luckily it never disappointed me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by puccaandgarufan2

Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 5
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 3
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

silky
smooth
nicely pigmented
lovely packaging :)

has a slight fragrance but nothing too strong
this is an almost hot pink but can be used with a light hand and is buildable

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

EL's products always has a very nice package that symbolises luxury and this is no exception.

This blush comes in a compact that has a built-in mirror and a mini brush. Although it is a plastic compact, it is not filmsy and I would say that it looks quite elegant.The colour is somewhat a cross between pink and brown and would look good if you are opting warm-tones for makeup.

This is also a matte blush, it absolutely does not contain any shimmer/fragrance in it. The colour payoff is good, and is quite long-lasting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

I got this in the Xmas 2007 blockbuster, in a compact w/ a peachy shade of blusher & a bronzer. I have to say the compact is lovely, w/ a nice size mirror. There's nothing wrong w/ the blush, either, except it's so...ordinary. It seems to me to be a matte warmish pink. It looks nice on me, but it doesn't do more than that: no pop or glow. I love blush, & have many brands and shades that cost far less than this and work better. I just can't imagine spending the asking price for such a mediocre product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

Pink Kiss looks very natural on my lighter, winter skin tone. I usually shy away from pinks this bright, but it goes on sheer and you can build the color if you want. This blush is super silky, matte, but not at all flat. It comes packaged in a beautiful compact with a large mirror, a good amount of product and a small brush. I don't use the brush that came with it though since I don't carry makeup around with me.