July 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Chocolate fudge cake 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this makes me feel like the fat German kid in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory who fell in the chocolate river. and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! i am a chocoholic and this is a dream. my only wish is that the scent would stay with me after the shower.
sadly to say, i do not think i will repurchase this, only because i can't afford this every month (it was a gift (: )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by WallStreetBeautyBeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're like me, your New Year's resolution probably involved something about finally 'getting in shape.' A major part of this is, of course, cutting back on many of the delicious goodies that added inches to your waistline in the first place. If you're still mourning the loss of your favorite sweet treats, wipe off your tears and hop into the shower! Philosophy has recently released a whole plethora of yummy three-in-one shampoo / shower gel / bubble bath products. So, even if you can't eat a slice of chocolate fudge cake at least you can smell like one! Nom, nom, nom ... These products are absolutely fab! Can you tell I'm a big fan? The delicious concoctions lather like a dream, moisturize well and smell divine - DIVINE! The only downside is that the scent doesn't linger long on your skin after you get out of the shower. If you'd like to smell like a bakery all day (which I do) just work the gel into your hair, let it sit for a few minutes, and rinse. Your locks will smell like sugar and spice and everything nice all day long!

Read more at http://wallstreetbeautybeat.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

In a word ... YUM! I want to LICK myself when I use this. Very rich chocolate scent without being sickly sweet. I pick up both the chocolate scent the richer fudge scent. Overall, a fabulous body wash if you tend to like the sweeter desert type scents. For me, this is more a winter scent, but can easily be enjoyed year round. Absolute love :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love using this. I use it as a shampoo and for shaving and for a shower gel. It works just fine. I then use a good conditioner after and my hair is great. It is so easy to use and even my 11 year old son likes using it. Good thing. There is nothing worse than a stinky child! DH likes it too so we ran out of the large bottle in just over a month.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For Christmas, I received this product from my mom. and some other goodies. I like Philosophy, especially this product. When I smelled it, it smelled so real! It's very kind of them to also put directions on the bottle on how to make the product! I used this as a shower gel and bubble bath. I didn't use it as shampoo because I didn't know if it would give a bad effect to my hair plus I stick to my regular shampoo and conditioner. I can't wait to try the bubblegum flavor too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT!: The one I have turned out to be Double Hot Cocoa! Not fudge cake!

Oh my goodness! Philosophy never fails to give me an awesome-baked-good smelling shower gel.

This smells like someone literally put chocolate cake batter in the bottle! Is is amazing and the most moisturizing out of all the ones I have tried.

Also A+ on their packaging. I love how they have a recipe for whatever the scent is on the bottle.

Amazing! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'd been waiting to buy this product for a long time and so when I saw that it was at a lower price than it normally is, I jumped and got it. Unfortunately, I really don't like it. As a shampoo, it's pretty bad, it feels very heavy and when I use it, I don't get the feeling that I am actually cleaning my hair. I actually feel as if I'm putting something in and I really don't like that. I don't feel comfortably using this as a shower gel either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love Philosophy shower gels and Gloss. This is My favourite shower gel of all time. Being a chocolate lover, I'm just soo in love with this. I dont use it every day since it quiet expensive, I use it when I'm away from home because it shower gel/shampoo all in one.
The only reason why I love this soo much it because it smell great! The smell actually clings around for me, and I love receiving comments like "you smell sweet" etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by bahaitsme

Great scent & lathers pretty good. Scent doesn't stay very long, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think Philosophy did a great job nailing this scent. It smells a lot like chocolate fudge cake, and looks like the batter! I used it as a shower gel which lathered up very nicely. I would definately repurchase this scent of 3-in-1.