Philosophy creme brulee 3-in-1

3.4

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Be careful if you have dry skin,as it may dry your skin and hair out even more. However,the scent itself is phenomenal. I would buy it again only since it comes in a package with the body souffle lotion which I adore.

on 1/16/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For this price I would expect something lasting...and thicker. Creme brulee scent is okay, but just okay. Not worth the money.

This smells amazing!!!!! i love creme brulee so i had to this. it works great if you you wash your hair with your regular shampoo and then put a little dab in your hair of this

on 12/31/2010 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The smell is okay, but doesn't last once you use it. I have only used this as bubble bath and it's is okay. Way to much money for a product like this. I prefer my LUSH bubble bars.

on 11/27/2010 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

If you want a shower gel with no scent-get this one. Very disappointed in Philosophy-I love Amazing Grace-nicely scented etc. But this one is practically scentless. I bought it to have the same (or close to) Laura Mercier Creme Brulee scrub, wow-not even close. Very Blah.

on 7/22/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new favorite 3 in 1. It smells exactly like creme brulee. Not fake or plastic. Just perfect and good. It performs well as a body wash. It lathers well. I don't mind it as a shampoo either but I need a good conditioner afterwards. As a bubblebath, it's not that great though. My only real complaint is that the smell could be stronger. It doesn't leave scent on my skin, which it's not supposed to, but I'd like to smell it during my whole shower.

on 12/21/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I tried this in the store and it smelled great, but when I actually used it in the shower it was totally off - a plastic-y, fake vanilla scent. Not sure if I got a bad bottle or what, but this was terrible to my nose. Like all 3 in 1s it lathers well which is why I gave this 2 out of 5 instead of 1.

on 10/15/2009 5:42:00 PM

I love love love Creme Brulee for dessert as well as a discontinued Yankee Candle in these scent I recently bought.I was lemming this one for sometime.Wow what a craptacular product! Smells delicious but just like BBW Brown Sugar Vanilla, which you can get for half the price. So not worth the $, not so effective as a bubble bath (Bubbles? I didn't see any bubbles) and man it made my skin dry. Gah I bought this as well as 2 other scents.My conclusion my friends... in the words of PE "Don't Believe The Hype"

on 10/14/2009 4:34:00 PM

I admit I'm a bit surprised by all the positive reviews. This product has hardly any scent to it! I had to rub it in my hands and hold it up to my nose to smell anything. And what I did smell smelled plasticky and artificial. And let's be honest, without the fragrance, it's just another body wash, and you can pick up body washes for a lot less money at a drug store.
I'm normally a fan of Philosophy's 3-in-1's for the great scents. I've owned several. But I'm afraid I can't recommend this one.

This is one of the first Philosophy shower gels in the longest time that I thought to myself this is actually worth $16 for a shower gel, I'll think I'll buy it! It smells delicious and not all synthetic-y like alot of them do.

Popular Gels/Soaps