MAC Blow Dry (Blonde Brunette Redhead)

4.2

on 12/6/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this lipstick. At the time, I was so pale that this colour actually looked like a flattering coral-red on me. I wore it every day. It was moisturizing and non-shimmery. Should have bought extras.

on 9/2/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Blow Dry is a pretty, sheer coral-pink with the slightest hint of shimmer that makes the color appear glossy rather than frosty. It works well with my (NC37-42) olive-tan skin tone and it actually shows up on my pigmented lips, making them look brighter and more pink. Not OTT at all, a great color for everyday.

on 7/16/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the outlet counter for only $10 bucks. It's a perfect pink color for summer. Even though it's luster I feel it moisturizes pretty well. The pink turns out very natural on my lip. I took out one lippie as it does make your lip lines look more distinct for some reason. But all in all I have no complaint for this lipstick and will be wearing through out the summer!

on 4/12/2010 4:41:00 AM

Very natural, soft lustre formula. Can wear in patches as many lustres are wont to do. Completely natural rosy coral color, not too bright, but fun.

on 3/23/2010 7:33:00 PM

This is a sheer, light peach-coral creme with a slight shine and no visible shimmer. Will accentuate flaky lips and dryness. Lasting power is not good. The color is OK on me, neither flattering nor unflattering--it's just a peachy-coral lipstick and it seems very dupe-able in drugstore lines. Limited edition. I think this is fine but am not motivated to find another.

on 12/8/2009 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been searching for this lipstick for quite some time now and finally got it in an international swap. Yay! Anyhow, when I opened up the tube I was very worried it would be too bright. I was going of MAC's swatch (which are almost always inaccurate) instead of the second pic of the acutal lipstick. Anyhow, this compliments my med/fair olive toned skin perfectly! With that being said, it really isn't anything special to me though. The gold shimmer just doesn't show up on my lips so this looks more like a creme formula, so I had to take one lippie off for the lack of complexity or uniqueness. I probably wouldn't reswap or rebuy this since I bet I could find some other coral I like better. I bet this would look gorgeous paired with Sunsation (a sheer iredescent gold) from the style warriors collection. I will try that the next time I wear Blow Dry.

on 10/4/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this from a friend who said she'd never wear it so i was happy to receive it even tho i never knew if i could wear this or not. (being dark skinned).

anywho i put this on last nite for a party i mixed it with some clear lip gloss and MAN this color is FIRE! loves it...the end

on 8/2/2009 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I picked this up during MAC's F&F sale and absolutely love this color. It's a sheer coral color with gold iridescence that is not too bright and in your face, but perfect for everyday use. It almost reminds me of a toned down Flowerplay.

on 7/18/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this. It comes out kind of coral on me and I love it. It has a lovely sheer finish on my lips. I wouldn't normally go for a coral colour but this just really suits me. I got it as my freebie when I took 6 empties in to my local MAC counter. It's such a pity it was only a limited edition - I should have stocked up on this one!

on 6/29/2009 11:54:00 PM

Its a beautiful color, but for some reason it looks alot more coral on me. Kind of washes me out.

Popular Lipsticks