E.L.F. Studio Line Eye Primer & Liner Sealer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Only can speak for eyeshadow primer side.
The stick is too hard and a bit painful apply, tried warming up product on my fingers but that took long. I prefer UD or my concealer

This does make shadow last though, not as well as others

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this item at Dollar Tree the other day and the primer goes on very thick and it's not my favorite, but I love the sealer! I use the sealer on top of my liquid/gel liner and I love it, it makes it stay on all day and gives it an awesome matte finish! For a dollar that is some amazing sealer!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Being a cheaper product and only $2 this is worth the price. If you want something longlasting and doesnt budge, I recommend this product. But after i apply this, the area i place the primer becomes a but flakey, it could be because the primer is a stick, but the stick is dry so any eyeshadow i place ontop is sticking to it. Pretty good product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A five star rating for this amazing product! Elf has so much great makeup that often outdoes it's high priced competitors, and this is one of them. This primer was a dollar !!!! You can't beat that , I only wish that it didn't cost ten bucks to ship to Canada but with a large order and sale , it's worth it :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is so cool. I bought it and wasnt sure what the liner sealer was, so I read up on it and watched some videos. You use it to set eyeshadow so it acts like an eyeliner! And the base is nice and opaque. I use it all the time

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Yes Yes YEs. So while you can use water for your eye-shadows to make them into liners....this sealer has another use for me.
And this is MY use for it.
I have hooded, oily lids ( even with primer/powder everything) and my eyelid liners always transfer to my crease - because of my hooded eyes. But I apply creamy pencil and then dab the liner sealer all over the line and BAAAAAM no transfer.
Nothing else prevents transfer, even 'sealing' it with powder eye shadow.

I LOVE YOU ELF LINER SEALER

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so glad I found E.L.F.'s Eye Primer & Liner Sealer for $3 @ WalMart! It's got a creamy primer that's a nice tone & great coverage.It grabs my eye shadows really well & makes them pop. They hold on all day w/the primer w/no creasing or fading. Sometimes it'll crease while I'm applying it but a quick swipe w/my finger fixes it. The liner sealer is awesome, too! It's a felt-tip marker that's firm yet soft. It's a fun item to dip into any eye shadow shade & line my eyes w/. I can easily swipe on even black eye shadow w/minimal issues compared to using a wet brush or a liquid liner. I haven't tried it w/out eye shadow & primer underneath so I can't say how long it lasts on its own. However, w/primer & shadow, it's locked in! I definitely got my $3's worth w/this duo!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I originally got it just for the primer but now find I am using the sealer more. The primer is good for the price you're paying: it keeps my eyeshadow in place, I don't get much in terms of a crease or much oily issues until I get towards the end of the day. Only issue is the color is not a good match for my own as I have more of a pale ivory color and in terms of application it takes a while to blend in.
The sealer: such a fun and neat idea to take eye shadows and turn them into liners! I had not thought I'd use it but have ended up playing around with different colors and finding it to be quite a good product!

I bought this primarily for the primer side, and I am really dissatisfied with it. I like the way it looks when you put it on, it gives you a a nice even look that I really like, even for using as a nude but finished eye look. It covers well and evens out discoloration. But it creases on me very quickly. I have tried different shadows over it, tried different powders to set it. Doesn't work. The liner side is ok, but I don't really line my eyes too often. I would not buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The eye primer is a pretty decent one, but of course there are much better ones that I would recommend you going with, especially if you have oily eyelids like I do.. It of course is more like using concealer to keep your eye makeup in place, however, when it comes to using it during warm/hot weather conditions it doesn't provide consistent results. This may be largely due to it having mineral oil listed high on its ingredient listing. And, the liner part, i have not even tried yet, and am not sure if I exactly ever will.

For me this is not a must have, so I don't plan on re-purchading it again.