September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Kings & Queens Body Milk Nefertiti Honey

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by danai

This is even better than the matching body butter, at least for people who don't have extremely dry skin to battle with, like me. Smells heavenly, I can't stop sniffing myself when I have this on, delicious is not enough to describe it.
It has a nice, light, fluffy texture and comes in a pretty tube - no dipping fingers in the product, no pump that leaves one third of the product unused. Like all Korres products, this contains no mineral oil or parabens, however it does what it promises; it leaves skin soft and velvety, and me feeling pampered. I don't see anything else I could possibly ask for. It's also much cheaper than the original Korres line; I got mine for 6,50.
I have to add, I find the Kings & Queens concept very smart and attractive in general, plus new products keep popping up every day; butters, lotions, soaps, gels, candles, even a couple of EDTs have surfaced. Only problem is, even here in Greece you don't get the whole selection everywhere; different stores have different things. As for this particular body milk, I have only found it at one particular store (which happens to be my fav, and this is one of the reasons). I wish Korres would make the whole K & Q line more widely available.
Bottom line is, if you happen to come across this gem (or any of the K & Q goodies) do give it a try; I think you'll be pleased.