August 22, 2014 | 1044 users online

Hair Treatments - Hask - Pure Shine Spray-it Curly

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this stuff. It's super cheap and works really well. Nothing else holds or forms my curls like this. I spray it into my palm and then scrunch into my hair rather than directly spraying it on my hair. I diffuse my hair upside down and it looks fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Whenever I try something new, I always end up coming back to this. Price is right and it's easily found at my Wal-mart. Almost no scent to it. Takes my weak waves and amps them up without crunchiness, stiffness or oily-ness. And doesn't weigh my very fine hair down!!!

CONS: Not really strong enough on its own for my super weak curls. This will not moisturize your curls at all. I also think "shine" in the name is deceiving. This doesn't give me much shine.

APPLICATION TIPS: I now use "Spray it Curly" sprayed into my hand to scrunch my ends with. I then take Suave Captivating Curls Mousse and put it on my roots and a bit on my ends. I adore this combo for very defined but not crunchy curls.

ALTERNATES: I love Garnier Wonder Waves Wave Perfecting Spray even more than this. It is slightly more defining. I still use it the same way as above in the application tips; I just substitute it for the Spray it Curly.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a waste of money! The only difference between this worthless product and straight up tap water, is the smell. The "clean and fresh" scent is the only positive thing about this spray. It does absolutely NOTHING for or too my hair. Nothing good and nothing bad....It doesn't do a single solitary thing. If I could find the receipt I would take it back....the worst!! Chalking it up as a $4.00 lesson.....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by FootSoldier66

Wow. I had been using the Garnier Fructis curl shaping spray gel for all my curling needs but found that it was beginning to take too much work and it was making my hair crunchy.

So on the search for something easier, I went to Walgreens and saw this product on sale for half off so I went for it. Though the packaging is kind of lame, i've found the product to be amazing. It smells really good, I can scrunch my hair into curls faster with this stuff than any other product, and the curls are so soft and so light, they look completely natural! no more hard sticky hair! So this is now my HG for styling my hair. I was worried when I first sprayed it into my hair because the product felt so light, like water almost. But it really did the job and it did it well. I am very happy I found this and I hope it's never discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Nikkirose2305

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Jury is still out on this product!!!