Koji Eye Talk

3.6

I brought this glue for almost $20usd because of all the good things I heard in blogs and youtube but this stuff does not work. It flakes and it does not hold up my eyelids.

The glue looks white when you first apply and then it dries clear and it gets tacky. After it turns clear you are suppose to use the fork to push your eyelids up. I did that but this glue is weak and my eyelid does not stay put.

What worked for me are eyelid tape. They stay put all day until I remove it.

Watch my video to see how to apply.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the package a lot,handy to use,and also come with a folk.i know this product from YouTuber,but i found it not so good,easy,i mean too easy tojust fell apart.for´╝ä10 i really expecting more.to be honest,i think false eye lash glue might just do the trick.

on 12/20/2012 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I gotta say, I love the packaging. It's cute, pink and comes with the fork! BUT- I will NOT repurchase this. This smells like perming solution! The tiniest drop of water, humidity or moisture will cause this to become non-adhesive to my skin. It is also very expensive. Instead of this, I reccommend the Darkness Double Eyelid glue (it's the only that turns from flourescent blue to clear). It is VERY sticky and will withstand small amounts of moisture, humidity, sweat...

on 4/6/2012 3:00:00 AM

All my life I had puffy thick monolids and was never able to apply eye makeup. I started using eyetalk when I first found out about it in 2002. I used it daily and after a few years my crease would stay for a few hours after removing the glue at night. All this consistency paid off. and around 2 years ago I managed to get a permenant double eyelid (tapered, sometimes parallel) on 1 eye! My other eye can maintain its crease for the whole day if I put glue on it for 2-3 hours then remove it; but it goes back to monolid when I wake up the next day. I am still using this glue everyday for my monolid eye, hopefully one day it will turn double as well. Sometimes I use this on my eye with double eyelid as well, if I want the crease to be extra prominent that day.

I will continue using this product forever, and I always have a few back ups. I've been using it for 10 years, and if you keep at it, it may give you that nice double eyelid you always wanted! Plus, you can use it for false eyelashes too.

on 2/20/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Please read this if you would like to know how I managed to get double eyelids!
To start out, I have Koji glue in the green/white bottle and it doesn't work for me as the glue tends to come undone. BUT I really like the little bottle it comes in. So I rinsed it out and put regular lash glue for fake lashes in there. First I used LashGrip and then switched over to DUO. Both work really well as eyelid glue and I only need to use a small amount. It's discrete to the point of being invisible. The brush applicator that comes with Koji makes it quick and easy to apply. Also, practice makes perfect. By the end of the day I remove it with water or makeupremover. The glue turns white when in contact with water and you can easily peel it off the skin. Super easy!

About a month ago I decided to start wearing the glue on a daily basis instead of just for "special" occasions because I read that some people ended up with more permanent creases by doing this. I've used the method with glue for probably two years now, but only on special occasions. And this is still quite shocking to me but within less than a month of using it consistently my right eye's crease STAYS put even after I remove the glue in the evening. So now I only have to glue that eye every once in a while for it to maintain the crease. For me left eye that is still a monolid I continue to use the glue.

I was contemplating getting surgery before because I was having such problems with applying makeup and making my eyeliner and shadow not smudge etc. I'm so happy that I tried this out and I wanted to share my story with you guys. Btw. I have small, natural creases but it makes a world of a difference to just have that crease there compared to having monolids.

March 26 UPDATE: Both my eyelids have now been double for over three days in a row. Yay! It paid off to be consistent with the glue.

on 2/16/2012 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I haven't had much luck with other glues so I thought I'd try this one since it has numerous good review. I'm not disappointed as it works as stated, does stay on. But it's probably just my type of eyelids which produces a weird effect. I will try it as a glue for false eyelashes. In any case, the double/single prong is useful (compared to the other cheaper glues which only comes with a double prong) and the ring design to store it on the bottle is GREAT!! cos I keep losing the other prongs :)

Will review on the fibre for eyelids which I recommend the other reviewers below to give a try. Product link below

on 2/8/2012 12:21:00 PM

OMG this is so frustrating! i just type a super long review and i accidently close the browser! Anyways... i gt this product 1 week ago at Watsons (Singapore drug store). It's S$15 and i think its kinda worth if you are using it on a daily/ frequent basis. Saw it somewhere on one of the reviews that it can last you for a year! The packaging looks kinda normal, a bottle of glue and the 2 sided prong/ tool to create your desired crease. I personally have monolids and i think this product will be very useful for me (if i can grasp the technique gd enough! haha). I hate stickers, cos it's really obvious and kinda impossible to cover it with makeup. Been trying it a couple of times at home and these are some difficulties that i faced so far: Prong/ tool stuck on the glue and (probably i applied too much) there's obvious glue residue which makes my eyes looks funny (I rmb my bf said i look like i had a failed eye surgery! LOL). And it only lasted me for 30 mins? Althou most review say it can last for the whole day w/o touch up! But i guess partly because i still dunno how to use it. These are some of the advices after i watch some of the youtube tutorials (will be providing the link below): Apply thin layer to prevent glue residues. Only apply the prong/ tool on desired crease after the glue turns completely clear which will take ard 30 secs - 1min. You can put it after your make up. Personally i think it's easier.btr this way, instead of trying to do you makeup after you apply the glue. Althou i have not quite get the techniques perfectly but i'm quite confident that if most ppl can do it so can i right! (:
Meanwhile, here are the youtube links which i find useful:

on 6/26/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I tried using this to enhance my double lids, but it ended up feeling uncomfortable no matter what technique i used. Anyway, this is THE MOST AMAZING FALSIES GLUE. dont even bother buying other glue. This will last a very long time, a very effective glue. easy to remove as well.

on 5/22/2011 11:32:00 PM

I've been using koji double eye lid glue for over a year now, and i have to say...I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!! I mean..i have puffy and small asian eyes, and when I am not using the glue, i technically looks horrible... Anyway, the product is really good since it stay put for the whole day. I do find it a bit expensive, but the glue lasts me for a whole year so its really worth it. One down side about the glue is that i can't apply eye makeup smoothly which is sad. too bad i never learned how to use the double eyelid tape...

on 10/3/2010 11:00:00 AM

I really looove this. On days when I don't have time to create double-eyelids my eyes would look smaller and all my friends would notice... and I usually would have a crappy mood after that. haha
Anyways, I find this works better than the clear one (aqua/green bottle). I think it might be because the pink one has latex in it, so it really stay put in my eyes through excessive sweating, etc. Unfortunately for me, I'm allergic to latex. So this is what I do, I would use the clear eyetalk as a base, wait till dry. And then put a coat or two of the pink one. Then I'll have long-lasting double eyelids untill I take it off without the puffy allergic eyes. Yaayyy me !

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Koji eye talk eyelid glue review by arielyingblog

Basic Beauty : Koji Eye Talk Tutorial by Ivan Cheam

How to use Clear Eyetalk eyelid glue to achieve parallel eyelids. by Dblchin Dblchin

make up by cla2006