July 28, 2014 | 1390 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Chinesegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it.
I use my clarins eye makeup remover first and then i use this to clean the residue and the oils leftover from the clarins.
it is very gentle around the eye areas.
Love it, but wont repurchase it because i can get another gentle remover for a better price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by balancedbeauty

i love this stuff! Lately, due to my moms nagging, i have been making the switch to more high end skincare products and i've really seen a difference. And this product makes me question how i could've gone through bottles of harsh drugstore removers.
I discovered this through her and a few raving friends and wow.
I can't really tell you how it works on a full face of heavy makeup since the most i personally use on a daily basis is a tinted sunscreen that doubles as a primer (a bitch to remove fyi as it is silicone based and stays put) and a lip stain, and sometimes a light wash of neutral eyeshadow.
I only need approx 3 pumps of this stuff to remove everything! I first use two pumps for my base, then another one specially for the eyes. And if i do another swipe, hardly anything comes off.
This stuff is super gentle, quite pleasant scent in my opinion and lasts forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Iez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's easy to use, quite efficient at removing m/u, but the (unpleasant) fragrance (I guess) irritates my skin terribly. It took a week to heal from the redness, itching and flakes that followed.

Not recommended for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a very good make up remover, i have bought this 3 times now and like it a lot. It takes all make up off, does not irritate skin and smells amazing. Yes i will buy it again, it is expensive but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by fina125

love this product. I use it as a toner in the morning and sometimes at night to take off any left over eye makeup that my cleanser missed.
I used to use witch hazel products and that irritated my skin. This does not irritate my skin. Just need 2 pumps.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Tpot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had my large bottle (400 ml) since 2010 & have used only 1/4 of it. It cleans well enough I supposed, but somehow I don't really like it. Could be because I don't feel cleansing waters clean all that well, especially if you use mineral sunblocks. Personal preferences aside, this is a refreshing cleanser, easy to use as you just need to dispense a sufficient amount on cotton wool & wipe off your makeup etc. Removes makeup well. Skin is not left dry/taut. No allergic reaction. Great for all skin types, as long as there's no allergies. It's actually also a toner, so it's a convenient 2-in-1, especially when travelling. However, I follow up with Lancome's Blanc Expert cleansing foam. I don't use heavy makeup, this 2nd step is not really necessary, but I don't like the "after feel" of the Cleansing Water, so I wash with the foam.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by hayles1105

I adore this product...definitely my favorite cleanser. I love the fact that its a water and not a milk or cream so doesn't clog the pores. It's quite expensive but it lasts a long time. i buy the 400ml and it lasts 5-6 months. Removes all make-up, not matter how heavy. Perfect!
I've written a blog post on this product too if you need more info .. http://hayleypurplerain.blogspot.com/2012/11/lancome-eau-micellaire-douceur.html

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hm. It's alright, but I think the Avene one is better. If I use this in the morning, my skin is greasy by 17:00 so I suspect it strips my skin of its oils a little and oil glands go into overdrive.

Edit 22 December 2012: OK, I changed my mind. This stuff is great. Very mild but effective and it smells lovely, plus the big bottle lasted me forever even when I used it twice a day. This actually makes my makeup and all the grime slide off even more easily than the Avene one and price wise there is not really a big difference, also this is more readily available, so I'm sold. Just repurchased today.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by xrysmaxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was using this for over 5 years. I love how it smells. It removes the makeup very well. I really love it. But I find it quite expensive. Recently I discovered that Vichy has a similar to this with half the money and double the size.  Don't really know if I repurchase this again, I guess time will tell...