Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.2

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

on 7/4/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was so skeptical of this product initially, but I really love it. It basically works like a face wipe, but 10x better. It removes makeup and any other residue or impurities from the surface of skin without stripping moisture. For a split second when I apply it, it smells and feels like alcohol and I think it's going to burn, but it never does. It's very gentle. My skin is very sensitive, very dry, and prone to breakouts, but I haven't had any problems with this product. I use it alone on days when I'm not wearing makeup, then on days when I'm wearing a full face, I use an oil cleanser, then the Micellar water and an eye makeup remover. I always follow with a heavy moisturizer like CeraVe cream. This is the best my skin has looked in years.

on 4/22/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I thought this smelled strongly of alcohol and was really harsh. I don't have any major beef with alcohol like it's Satan's sperm or something but this is not what I expect of a micellar water which is something I expect to be extremely soothing. This was not. This is a toner that Lancome just threw the name micellar water name on and left out their usual dyes and perfumes, which is a step forward but still....I am returning this.

on 9/28/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The BEST! Not to sound like a broken record ... but working in cosmetics we see/experience almost all of the products and Lancome clearly leads the way! If you are too tired to do a proper cleansing or are in a rush or camping or traveling then this is your go to product for removal and cleansing!

on 4/17/2014 10:36:00 AM

I love it.
I use my clarins eye makeup remover first and then i use this to clean the residue and the oils leftover from the clarins.
it is very gentle around the eye areas.
Love it, but wont repurchase it because i can get another gentle remover for a better price.

on 3/30/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's easy to use, quite efficient at removing m/u, but the (unpleasant) fragrance (I guess) irritates my skin terribly. It took a week to heal from the redness, itching and flakes that followed.

Not recommended for sensitive skin. I use Bioderma Créaline without any problems.

on 5/11/2013 1:57:00 PM

this is a very good make up remover, i have bought this 3 times now and like it a lot. It takes all make up off, does not irritate skin and smells amazing. Yes i will buy it again, it is expensive but worth it.

on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 AM

love this product. I use it as a toner in the morning and sometimes at night to take off any left over eye makeup that my cleanser missed.
I used to use witch hazel products and that irritated my skin. This does not irritate my skin. Just need 2 pumps.

on 2/16/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had my large bottle (400 ml) since 2010 & have used only 1/4 of it. It cleans well enough I supposed, but somehow I don't really like it. Could be because I don't feel cleansing waters clean all that well, especially if you use mineral sunblocks. Personal preferences aside, this is a refreshing cleanser, easy to use as you just need to dispense a sufficient amount on cotton wool & wipe off your makeup etc. Removes makeup well. Skin is not left dry/taut. No allergic reaction. Great for all skin types, as long as there's no allergies. It's actually also a toner, so it's a convenient 2-in-1, especially when travelling. However, I follow up with Lancome's Blanc Expert cleansing foam. I don't use heavy makeup, this 2nd step is not really necessary, but I don't like the "after feel" of the Cleansing Water, so I wash with the foam.

on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

on 11/10/2012 11:53:00 AM

I adore this product...definitely my favorite cleanser. I love the fact that its a water and not a milk or cream so doesn't clog the pores. It's quite expensive but it lasts a long time. i buy the 400ml and it lasts 5-6 months. Removes all make-up, not matter how heavy. Perfect!
I've written a blog post on this product too if you need more info .. http://hayleypurplerain.blogspot.com/2012/11/lancome-eau-micellaire-douceur.html