October 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Mini Lip Gloss Collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by nechama22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses! I paid $14.00 at Whole Foods and they are some of the best glosses I have ever used. I like the refreshing citrusy smell and the shine and texture can't be beat. They aren't too tacky or goopy - just the right consistency. I can top any color lipstick with any of these glosses. Great value for a great product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Found this set by accident and thought it was a great way to try all the gloss shades. Great color payoff and great shine for a natural gloss. Price is good at about $15, which equals about 2 full size glosses, and the tubes are completely stuffed full of gloss. My only complaint is the taste. When I was little my parents used to give me a big spoonful of orange flavored cod liver oil when I said something bad or mean to someone. HATED the stuff with a passion, used to burp up the taste for a couple days afterwards, and thankfully that season of cod liver oil discipline was short lived, not that I learned my lessons though. ; ) So when I tried out the glosses earlier this week suddenly I was transported back to my childhood bedroom with that orange cod liver taste on my lips and mouth! Yick! NOT pleasant I must say. Will use up the tubes, don't like to waste and not because I'm a glutton for punishment, but won't buy again. Sad cause the shine factor is awesome and really great for a natural gloss. Hope that BB's will fix the problem. Giving this a four star rating cause I think it's a great gloss for the shine factor, not heavy on the lips, and great price. One lippy off due to the taste. EDIT 3/30/09 More lippies off of this. The lasting power of this stuff is awful. Alone it fades on my lips in an hour. Doesn't make it through food or drinks. Dries my lips out like crazy. Won't buy again and it makes me sad cause the Zesty Red shade is gorgeous and it stains my lips very nicely. I think they should re-name this the 5 Second Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss.