November 22, 2014 | 994 users online

Lotions/ Creams - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Hand Treatment No.1135

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

O.M.G!! Where has this hang lotion been all my life!!??

I've tried many brands of hand lotion over the years, Aveda's Hand Relief, Victoria Secret, Neutrogena's Norwegian Hand Cream, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay...Just to name a few and I had thought up to this point that I was going to be using Aveda for years to come...until I discovered this amazing lotion.

This is a light lotion, not greasy in the least and it has the best moisturizing properties for me and my dry hands. It comes in a 3oz/85g bottle and cost $16.00 plus your local tax. And for me thats about the same price as my Aveda so I can deal with that since a little goes along way. It sinks in almost immediately and leaves your hands soft and supple for a good while. I know that from now on I'm going to have to start stocking up on this stuff. At least 2 bottles on hand. LOL

At least buy it and give it a try. I got mine from my local "Bath & Bodyworks" store and they have a 100% money back guarantee, even if I use half the bottle and decide that I'm not so in love with it, I can take it back and get a full refund. So its not all bad.

And so far...YES I will repurchase.

EDIT..only a few days later. LOL (1/16/09)
As much as I like this lotion, its back to my beloved Aveda Hand Relief. I love the smell and the texture and even though i have to wait like 10 mins for it to completely soak in, it makes my hands the softest and it smells great...so C.O B lemon is great and I would definitely buy it again, but just not right now....