December 21, 2014 | 1206 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Noctogenist Overnight Revitalizing Treatment - FINE hair

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Scintila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Truly miraculous product! I use it overnight - simply because I find the idea of overnight treatment exciting - but as others say it definitely can be used anytime as the results are immediately visible. It makes the hair really soft, but not at all oily - like soft from the inside or something. I have also tried other overnight treatments, such as the Night spray treatment from nivea, but it makes the hair kind of sticky or oily from the outside and dry from inside. Unlike this ;). It's a liiiitle bit expensive, but is't definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by StellaCH

This product is excellent! It does exaclty what it claims!
I have used it on both dry and wet hair. I spray it on at night and by the morning my hair is silky soft and so very shiny! I love it..
It does not weigh it down or make it oily.
Another great product I'd recommend would be the "elvive night elixir with royal jelly"
That comes in a milky cream and is used exaclty like this product..
It gives lots of body and shine and makes hair soft.. It is a bargain at only $10 au. I like the kerastase product slightly better though. The elvive one has a sweet smell that I find offensive.. but overall a great product.
My hair type: long and highlighted (no bleach) Good condition, no frizz. Tends to get flat at the roots.. tends to get weighed down and oily with most products. I bought the one for fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lueta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am trying hard to understand why this product is supposed to be used overnight. I get the results - shinier, softer hair - right after application and drying. Is it possible that the real effect appears after 8 hours? Really?
Despite the fact that perhaps I'm using it wrong, I like this product. It is not a staple though, because it leaves my hair slightly too feathery.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is expensive and I dont see any miracles yet...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, this is actually pretty good. In contrast to some of the other Kerastase products I've been trying recently, I did not have high hopes for this. I bought it based on the good reviews and I like how it is specifically for fine hair (like mine!). I sprayed it on before bed, using maybe 10 pumps, and in the morning my hair did feel smoother and more moisturized. I do like the smell and the bottle. I'll continue to use this while it gives good results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by beyond_mystikal

After reading the rave reviews here, I was so excited to get my hands on this supposed HG! Wow, what can i say. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky smooth, its the most light weight leave in conditioner ever! The scent is pleasant and lingering, great to sleep in with. Though i wish it provided more styling hold for my soft curls, cause i would really hate to add styling mousse to my hair after spraying this on.

Overall a great product. Works wonders! I can now run my fingers through my hair, the tangles have reduced significantly! I have long fine curly hair, and i tend to use quite alot of this to saturate the bottom portion of my hair, to get rid of the dry ends. Wish it came in a bigger bottle=)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by gretchenpenelope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Great smell, and most importantly, satisfies justifiably high ($$) expectations.
I've been sleeping with my hair in a bun for a long time, and found that this really complimented my nighttime hair regimen nicely:

I brush my hair out to remove loose strands and any tangles, flip my hair over, so it's easier to spray only my mid lengths down to my ends. After I do a solid mist on my under layer, I do a quick finger comb, and then wrap into a comfortable bun for sleeping. When I wake up, my hair is full of body and feels great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by wiggleit76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have to agree with the great reviews here, this product is AMAZING! When I wake up, my hair is soft and smells so scrummy. It makes combing/brushing much easier, and it really does seem to help keep 'omph' in my hair.

You do have to be careful not to get it on your roots as it will make them greasy, but other than that I have nothing bad to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by DazzleStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe i haven't reviewed this yet!!

This is my FAVOURITE HAIR PRODUCT EVER!!!

It leaves my hair soft, manageable and shiny in the morning. My hair has never felt like this in my entire life.

I recommend this for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mena95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's expensive. It lasts me only for about 6 applications.... but it's so worth it! I have thick hair but I use the fine hair version because it has the Vita Ciment ( I think that's what it's called ) in it ( the other one in the tube doesn't ). I've been using it for 6 months now and it's great. I spray it on my hair after I wash it and it really works miracles.