L'Oreal Double-Extend Beauty Tubes in Blackest Black

3.7

Magnifier: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide ~~~~~~Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3

on 8/20/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever used. With every other mascara, I get dark circles under my eye within several hours. This mascara does not do this ever! It comes off with a washcloth.It also extends my lashes and my lashes appear thicker. I never use anything else.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I REALLY love this mascara:-)
I have been using it since L'Oréal first came out with it....then they changed the packaging...
Anyway..I LOVE how it's a two step because I am a 2 step type of gal when it comes to mascara anyway..I ll use 2 mascaras, one for volume and one to separate...OR I'll use this..
I love how it is SO darn easy to take off at the end of the day... I love how it lengthens and stays put for me..
And I think it works just as well as WAY more expensive beauty tubes out there...
For me..in the eh "beauty tube" mascara department--this one takes the cake....it think it's even better then Blinc which is sold at Sephora...and the other 2 beauty tubes I tried...
Give it a chance...I think you ll also like it too :-)

on 8/15/2015 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I always try something different but end up coming back to old faithful. It doesn't flake or run, it's the best and not harsh on my sensitive eyes.

on 7/12/2015 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I personally have really difficult lashes. They're easy to curl but I've yet to find a non-waterproof mascara that doesn't cause my curled lashes to uncurl and fall back into their original straight, downward facing position. Sigh. L'Oreal Double-Extend Beauty Tubes was no exception. On the flip side, this is one of my friends absolutely favorite mascara so she's happy to take it off my hands! It works for some and not for others.

Absolutely amazing product.

on 9/26/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Almost HG status...I wish the white primer wasn't quite so stark white as it detracts from the blackness. I don't know why they felt it needs to be so white; it's not like we're priming walls. But it's better than Blinc & Fiberwig and the only product that prevents smudging. Nice lengthening & volume, easy enough application. I wait only a few seconds after priming. It does need a careful hand to prevent clumping which is why I would prefer a darker primer. The less handling the better results w/this one. I will occasionally apply only the mascara end over any of the 9 or 10 other mascaras I have lying around, to prevent smudging. Will continue to repurchase.

on 9/22/2012 4:10:00 AM

This product I love for only 1 reason: when used together (both the white side and the red side), my eye mascara will truly stay unsmudged the entire day. I will never get that annoying racoon eye smudge that i will get from all other waterproof mascaras when i'm using this mascara. I use this mascara every single day. The white primer which helps the mascara not smudge is great! however, the only thing is it can also weigh down my baby asian lashes so that the curled lashes do not last at all. However, the fact that it doesn't smudge and visibly lengthens my lashes, I will continue to use it on a regular basis.

on 9/3/2012 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever tried!!!! I have tried Lancôme, Dior and many others none that work pr last as good as this product.
Gives great lengthening, volume and long lasting.
Great product and better than the expensive brands.

on 8/11/2012 6:04:00 PM

This product is great at not smudging & being easy to remove with warm water and I will buy it again just for that. However, after a few uses, both the mascara and primer comes out in clumps on the brushes and I have to remove the clumps with tissues before I can use it - this cuts down on the already small amount of product in each end, so I took off a lippie for that.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG mascara hands down! Makes below average length and fullness lashes long and beautiful. Will not budge all day and comes off super easy. If they stop making this product I would go insane!