CASHMERE BOUQUET CLASSIC MILD BEAUTY SOAP BAR

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/29/2013 3:37:00 PM

I'm addicted to the fragrance of this soap, which was created in the nineteenth century! It's floral and spicy, and how I wish they still made the perfume. The soap is also high quality, and a bar lasts a long time. It's great for washing your body or hands, although my super sensitive skin can't tolerate it on my face. I do like to tuck a bar into my lingerie drawer too. I took off a lippie because P&G engages in animal testing.

on 1/7/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really love this soap. It smells so good. The price is good. Overall, I say buy it.

on 8/31/2011 10:37:00 PM

This soap is a true classic! Smells fantastic, gentle on sensitive skin yet cleans tough dirt and grease. One of the best soaps available at any price!

on 2/6/2009 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm a retro ho. That being said, I gravitate towards products which have stood the test of time,and this soap is one of them.
I paid a whopping dollar @ Big Lot's for 2 bars,and it is well underpriced for the quality.Finely milled like a luxury soap,doesn't leave that 'film',rinses clean and smells nice.It also doesn't irritate my incredibly sensitive skin.I'd been using Dove and Canus goat milk soap for years,but I think this trumps both,and for far less money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this stuff to death.. I use it all the time and I buy it from the dollar store ! THis stuff smells like my grandmother and I LOVE it! It leaves your skin soft and does not dry you out.
I buy in bulk cause I never knwo when it wont be available in the dollar store anymore. This soap is a true classic...

Popular Gels/Soaps