September 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Novartis - Lid-Care Eyelid Cleanser & Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Janina5309

I like this as a makeup remover. It doesn't irritate the eyes, but actually cleans them, my eyes get irritated sometimes and I need to clean my lids occasionally to make them feel better. This helps with that. However, I have trouble getting off mascara with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Guardian07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Lid care previously but not regulary. I suffer from Blepharitis for nearly 10 years and always tried changing shampoos or moisterisers and with little success.

I found an old box of lid care i bought a few months ago so i thought id try it again. My first clean left my eye lids clean soothing and fresh! I couldnt believe it as only minutes before they were red sore and irritated!

I realised after reading about other sufferers posts and reviews here that if its going to be for life I might as well get used to using LID CARE routinely if its going to relieve my symptoms! this worked great and ill continue to use it.

My advice to anyone if youve been to the eye specialists and dermatologists and theyve medicated and treated you and you still cant get relief, try LID CARE because if it can relieve a chronic sufferer like then it will you!

cheers

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by blackout80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this stuff for years and it's HG for me also. I wear contacts and my eyes get upset easily. Not only does this product effectively remove my eye makeup but it keeps my eye area clean and free from irritation. My optician reccomended it and I haven't looked back since I found it. I also love the wipes for travel but keep the bottle for day to day use at home. Try it you'll love it!!

ETA: Devastation - I can't find this product ANYWHERE anymore. *Cries*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok gals, this is the eye makeup remover that you want. It is cheap ($12.50 CDN for 100 ml including 100 gauze pads), it is effective and it is very good for your eyes. I suffer from blepharitis - a condition that affects the oil glands on my inner lids and creates a sandpaper or foreign body feel in my eye. Many things can irritate my eye including makeup, and the key according to my eye doctor and dermatologist is cleaning the makeup off very very very well and cleaning the eye area anyway all the time. They both recommended this product which is available on the shelf in the drugstore. It used to come in premoistened pads (it still does which is great for travelling) which wasn't as economical as the bottle. It cleans the eye area and makeup extremely well, very gentle and gets right in there so you can clean off any makeup you used for tightlining or hard to remove mascara. This is by far the HG of all HG's of makeup removal products, and it cleans lipstick and cheekcolour off just as easily. Absolutely fabulous and healthy. I can't say enough about it, and am glad such a great product is saving me oodles on the pricier brands like Lancome (too oily for me anyway) of any of those biphasil products. I seriously do not think you would be disappointed, and this product has the benefit of being recommended by doctors to boot. The product again is Novartis Lid-Care http://www.novartis.ca/downloads/en/products/lidcare.pdf