Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile

on 4/20/2015 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I bough be his sleep my with the matching lotion. The lotion sucks quite frankly but the wash is amazing. Smells heavenly. The chamomile is strong but not overpowering. Will repurchase only when on sale. Lol.

on 4/24/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love the smell of this spray! It really helps me to relax and unwind before bed. I have to make sure its completely dry first or else the scent gets kind of strong. I've had it for a few months now, use it almost every night, and not even a quarter of the bottle is gone. Overall, one bottle will last you forever and it really does help you fall asleep if you have trouble.

on 1/9/2009 11:35:00 AM

I bought this to use with my BBW Aromatherapy lavender vanilla lotion. The scent of this one is milder, softer and more powdery than the lavender vanilla and I think I may actually like this one better. However, like the majority of products sold at BBW, it's still full of synthetic, unnatural ingredients. The body wash is also drying, so I do need lotion afterwards. Regular price is $13, but I got it on sale for $13.

Popular Gels/Soaps