November 23, 2014 | 1048 users online

Polishes - Milani - Tip Toe Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is one of the most gorgeously girly nail polishes I've ever used! I've been lemming over this color for a year and I finally got around to getting it! It's a pretty, bubblegum pink. Very Barbie, which I love. I am VERY impressed with the formula. It glides across nails really well and looks good even with just one coat, but I use two. It dries semi-glossy but a great top coat will really make this color stand out! I have to get back-ups. I own an obscene amount of pink nail polishes, none of which I've bought more than once because there are soooo many pinks out there. But this one is super special! I love having it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by sourrcherry

Such a pretty color! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know about one coat being enough (as the others have said). I have to apply two coats to get it opaque enough (I don't mind it though). This is my third Milani polish. The formula for all them is too thin, you definitely need more than than one coat (again don't mind that). I love the cute bottle. I like the color too, perfect for spring and summer. The color suits my warm, tan skin color. The only reason I won't buy it again is because I would like to try other pink polishes. But it's a good quality polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by rominacerati

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the very few pinks that goes with my warm skin tone of my hands (NC 45) Awesome pink! I already have two back ups with one litter of nail polish thinner :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful pink. It's like a cute baby pink. One coat is definately enough, but I put two coats (just my preference) I must admit, this is my first Milani polish.. I might be buying more =) Price is reasonable at $3.99 (prices may vary in your area of course)

Love it!! I used it as my main color and detailed it with white & a darker pink. GORGEOUS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

This is the most amazing year round pink color ive ever seen!

one coat is enough for a full cover! and out of all my Milani polishes this one lasts the best!