Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ah, god. I don't like this at all :( Another blind buy FAIL.
It's subjective though, and I'm never trying to insult those who love any given fragrance.
For me this is a less hot version of Happy. A flatter, more boring and linear version of Happy.
Good sillage though. And can be gotten pretty cheaply. Cute but awkward bottle.
Too unoriginal and unremarkable for me, I'm returning it.

Most amazing smell ever, smells just like juicy apples and the lasting power is great

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I always love Be delicious series scent from DKNY.
This EDP smell just cheerful, light, fresh and also chic smell.
I love that it stay longer even after 5hours.
I just feel the round look like apple bottle a lil' bit hard to take when you want to put it on.

I think all women in their 20's and 30's love this.
It also become DKNY's line perfume top selling products in my countries.

I had always been intrigued by the Be Delicious line, so when I snagged four cute tester bottles at a duty-free store, I was determined to try them all. Since I gave away the green one, I was able to try the other three.

Each had a unique scent to them, but I stuck with Fresh Blossom and purchased the full-sized version. I'm not one for floral and fruity scents because they can smell horrible on me and on its own yet somehow, Fresh Blossom stuck well with me. It's not strong enough to last through a hot day but if I spray it on my clothes, the muskiness will stick to them until they've been washed and that's good enough for me.

this is a great spring/ summer daytime scent. it's invigorating and refreshing. when i had this i got a lot of compliments and a couple friends actually went out and got it for themselves because they loved borrowing it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think I need to just accept I donít like floral fruity fragrances lol. This is another I went out of my way to try because people were raving about it and said it was so nice and clean and everyone would love it. Of course, except me.

This just turns sour on me somehow, like most floral fruity fragrances. They turn a weird sour smell that is just bad. It smells very fake and strong and something like a bad beer lol.
The top notes are lemons, cucumbers, and magnolia. The middle notes are tuberose, rose, lily-of-the-valley, apples, and violets. Base notes are wood, amber, and sandalwood.

I donít smell much of anything woody in this but I do smell some florals but I cannot make it out what it is. Mostly it just smelled like bad beer :( Ö.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Had a sample of Be Delicious Skin and loved the subtle, freshness of this scent. Smelled great, without being too over powering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My FAVOURITE perfume.
I got complimented by an old lady working at KFC when I wore this perfume.
That itself is reason enough for me.

But seriously though, a lot of people have complimented me when I wore this perfume!
I got my friend hooked on this and I've repurchased this three times already.

The only downside is the price and how long it lasts.
But, I absolutely love this! It sticks to my clothes and by the end of the day, you can still smell it.

I LOVE this smell. I'm really sensitive with perfume and I don't like Juicy or other strong perfumes. This is perfect for me. Like a gentle walk along the cherry blossoms?
I don't even know but it smells REALLY good.

The one I have is the DKNY Blossom. And it will forever be my favourite scent! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have two bottles of dkny,green and pink. I find that their lasting power is weak. It stays long on you but people must be personally close to me in order for them to smell my perfume but it depends on the amount of me spraying it on my body. sometimes I even spray it on my cloth just to make it apparent. It doesn't leave a sillage. the smell is too soft and I'm sick of spending my money on these perfumes. totally not gonna buy them again. but the bottle design is cute though.

I love how these are not overpowering. I also adore the unique bottles!

Popular Fragrances