April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Fragrances - Donna Karan - DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My FAVOURITE perfume. Why, you ask?

I got complimented by an old lady working at KFC when I wore this perfume.

That itself is enough reason for me.
But seriously though, a lot of people have complimented me when I wore this perfume!
I got my best friend hooked on this and I bought her one for Christmas! :)
I've repurchased this three times, already.

The only downside is the price and how long it lasts.
But, I absolutely love this! It sticks to my clothes and by the end of the day, you can still smell it.

I LOVE this smell. I'm really sensitive with perfume and I don't like Juicy or other strong perfumes. This is perfect for me. Like a gentle walk along the cherry blossoms?
I don't even know but it smells REALLY good.

The one I have is the DKNY Blossom.
And it will forever be my favourite scent! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by dayangmahanij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have two bottles of dkny,green and pink. I find that their lasting power is weak. It stays long on you but people must be personally close to me in order for them to smell my perfume but it depends on the amount of me spraying it on my body. sometimes I even spray it on my cloth just to make it apparent. It doesn't leave a sillage. the smell is too soft and I'm sick of spending my money on these perfumes. totally not gonna buy them again. but the bottle design is cute though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I love how these are not overpowering. I also adore the unique bottles!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

This was love at first sniff! for that reason dkny be delicious became my first signature scent and I have been using it for 11 years (14-24). And im still not tired of it.Dkny Be Delicious is very compatible with my body chemistry. My skin picks up on the Rose, sandalwood, and cucumber very well! Another interesting fact about Dkny be delicious is that it won a FiFi UK Fragrance Awards in year 2006. Truly is one of the most unique scent around!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample with purchse at Sephora. I got the Be Delicious Intense (the green one). It's definitively fruity and fresh. I love it for summer, but I don't feel like it's really long lasting on me. I'll probably purchase, eventually.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I guess I just might be one of the only people on the planet that this does not smell good on, but I'm just not a fan. I have smelled it on others, and loved it, but on me it is too high pitched if that makes any sense. I feel like it gives me a one, two punch in the nostrils, and it leaves me with an intense headache for the rest of the day. Even with just one spray, it is waaaaaaaay too strong for my senses. I don't recognize it as a full bodied scent on me either. It smells really really fruity, with no bottom notes. Meh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a smallish bottle of Red Delicious as a blind buy (ie never sniffed it). Blind buys are always hit or miss. Sometimes you luck out and find something great but most of the time, you find a perfume that's just kind of "meh" and you end up throwing it in a box somewhere. This one is a throw-in-box-purchase.

Obviously, any perfume that is housed in a bottle that is suppose to resemble an apple is going to be sweet and fruity. This wasn't a huge surprise to me as I wasn't expecting anything else. This really doesn't remind me of an apple, just a bunch of sweet fruitiness. I don't really get a fresh vibe, just sugary sweetness. This isn't a terrible fragrance but it doesn't mesh well with my chemistry and tends to turn sickly sweet on me. It also strikes me as a scent that is more suited for warmer months because it's so sweet.

The bottle itself is cute to look at but as it is presumably suppose to be a sleek version of a red apple. The bottle I have has a lid that twists off to reveal a spray pump. Since I don't keep my perfumes on a shelf (I store them in their original box in a dark box with a lid so they'll last longer), the cute bottle isn't much of a draw for me.

Overall, this is a blind buy that I don't totally regret but this perfume just isn't for me. If you like sweet fruity scents and like to collect apple shaped bottles, this perfume is definitely for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by melyndaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The perfume is nice. But - the bottle is the WORST bottle/pakaging of any pefume I have seen - hideous & flimsy. Would not enjoy looking at it on my perfume altar.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I gave this one a low score on price as I think it is overpriced for what it is. When i detect this smell on someone my instant reaction is to flee. I honestly cannot understand why anyone would choose to wear this. Not after the age of 14, anyhow.

I bought this because - I do not know. I must have been drunk. Tried it for a few hours before I had to wash it off my skin. That was the last time I bought something because 'everyone else likes it'. I gave it to a friend, but luckily she did not like it and gave it to someone I don't know.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by katherinebuehrer

When I buy perfume, I look for fresh, not heavy, sweet, not musky, fruity, floral, and sophisticated all at the same time. This perfume is perfect for me. It is not too young-smelling, and it is not old-smelling at all. It's fresh. It's clean. It lasts a long time and it is not too expensive either. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes fruity, perhaps a little bit of floral, fresh, clean scents that do not make them smell too immature.