Nuxe Serum Merveillance

3.3

on 4/8/2015 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Very heavy serum . Clogs pores and increases blackheads. I had to stop using it and go back to caudalie.

on 1/12/2009 8:06:00 AM

Like the previous writer mentioned, this really leaves my face looking smooth and glowy. It provides some moisture, absorbs very well, and I don't find it heavy on my combination skin.
I don't like the glass container so much, I would prefer a lighter scent and I use it quite fast (worn once a day, 1 bottle lasts ~1,5 months), but, still, it works so well in the immediate term (can't vouch for long anti-ageing effects) I always come back to it!
Update: I have switch my skincare regime to Ducray's Keracnyl like and my sensitive combo skin feel less clogged and much happier. I am removing two lippies.

on 1/8/2009 10:08:00 AM

Ok, when I first started using this I would've given it a 5 rating.. but as I suspect this might clog pores with frequent use I'm giving it 4. Because after all, this really does do something. It's an excellent product to use under make up if you want a really smooth canvas to paint on, so to say. It also makes a make up-less face look smooth and glowy, so sometimes I wear it when I don't want foundation but still want to look a bit more together. At first, I got so addicted to it I used it everyday but as I have very sensitive acne-prone skin I have a feeling this might have made me break out after a few weeks of every day use. Now I just use it now and then when I have to pull out all the stops and get properly made up. Overall, a great product.

Popular Treatments (Face)