December 19, 2014 | 1177 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mel33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!

I loveeee this stuff! It keeps my hair in place, but it truly has a flexible hold. My hair still feels soft - and if I don't have time to wash my hair that night - the next day it's still soft enough to re-style!! I'm so happy that I finally found a hairspray that works for me :D

The only con I can think of is that the fragrance lingers for a little while, but as far as hairsprays go this is also the best smelling one I've ever tried, so I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Uh, wow. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this hairspray yet, I've been using it daily for the past 3 months!!
This stuff is a god send. It is the absolute best flexible hold hairspray out there-- no competition. The one thing I love the most about it is that it DOES NOT FLAKE.
yeah, you know those annoying little white specks of whatever that can appear in your hair after brushing it out (usually caused by gel and/or hairspray)?
Not with this gem. Nope, you can apply as much as you want and you will never experience the dandruff looking things. (Sooooo not a pretty look lol)

I use this on my baby hairs mostly, but also all around my head after I'm done styling. My hair is naturally curly and this stuff prevents it from poofing up in humidity/windy weather.
It has a pleasant sweet scent that stays on my hair for awhile, which I don't mind as I like the smell.
Also, my hair does not feel crunchy/stuff. It feels like it should, soft and it looks shiny and bouncy.
Completely in love with this stuff. Definitely repurchase. I got mine at Target for $5CDN.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

LOVE!!!!

So I got this about 2mo ago to try and wow!!! This is a amazing flexible hold hairspray!!!

I used this on a day that was a little windy and no matter how much my hair got blown around anytimke i looked in a mirror my hair was literally not much out of place lol wich was suprising after my hair has been blown around from the wind.

*Scent reminds me of a light sweet sugar scent but not at all over powering.
*I love using this after I straighten it really tames and keeps my hair smooth!

100% repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this hairspray is awsome! It leaves my hair soft but holds in place the little hair,when i do my ponytail! The one i have,got cachemire in it! My hair are supersoft and in place! Of course,it can be use with longer hair,for that sleek look! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this hairspray!!!!!! The scent is amazing and I wish they could make a perfume of it. It holds well for me since I have thin hair. I could use a lot of it without it having the crunchy sticky feeling most hairspray leaves. I don't remember how much I paid for it because I've had it for a long time and I'm not even half way. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out. I hope it never gets discontinued!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

It smells so good and the hold lasts all day!
Price: ~$5 CAD
Scent: super fruity and sweet, slightly tangy
Hold: 10+ h
It seriously lasts all day so one spritz on my bangs is more than enough. Also use it after my straighten my hair. And yes, my hair is touchably soft. Smells so yummy like their other products :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Jess9

My hair is thin and shoulder length. I've used this hair spray consistently for about 3 years now. It works great, gives very good hold and doesn't make my hair crunchy. It lasts a long time and often goes on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have very thick, slightly wavy hair that reaches 4-6 inches past my shoulders. I have attempted to genuinely enjoy this product for quite a while, because when first applied, it works great! My hair is shiny and healthy looking, and overall smooth and soft. It has an amazing scent and light flexible hold. However, as great as my hair looks initially, it gets frizzed up again so easily! I am giving it 4 lippies and a repurchase because for now, I am okay with dealing with such maintenance, but man I wish it did what I wanted for longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This hairspray is great for my fine hair, does give a nice sheen, highly recommended for thin hair that flat ironed everyday, Love the smell too!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

got to love b1g1 sales, especially with a 3$ coupon! i bought this and the rockin' it dry shampoo. both are awesome! the hairspray smells like sweet tarts. has a light, flexible hold, tames fly aways. really, this is what hairspray should be! and the dry shampoo is the best ive tried. love this brand!