September 3, 2014 | 1096 users online

Body Scrubs - H2O - Pumice Foot Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes, you read that right: a foot scrub that can work as a face scrub. You can get a pretty terrific microdermabrasion with this stuff. Mind you, this is not for the faint of heart or the sensitive of skin. Repeat: Do Not Use This On Your Face If You Have Any Kind of Sensitivity or Skin Condition (including rosacea, acne, psoriasis, etc.). However, if your skin is basically normal and not at all sensitive, this is an amazing product. I use this in the shower about once/month and when I'm done my face is ridiculously soft and smooth. You can also, of course, use it on your feet, knees, elbows, hands. Great stuff. (It has a menthol fragrance, FYI.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by fluffyby

I bought this based on such a good rating it receives from Makeupalley.com and I have not regretted since.

Texture is not too watery, not too thick. Scrub size is just fine enough to remove whatever is left on my foot and sole. I also use it with my ankles as well as my knees (this I have to be more gentle) and the effect is beautiful. After wearing covered shoes for so long, now I am very proud of my well taken care feet that I start to wear sandals. :)

The only problem is that sometimes the cap does not close properly.

Small tube at 120 ml would last me a few months, I use this twice a week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a rough, gritty scrub, but on the feet thatís a good thing. This wasnít too harsh on my feet, but was a little bit too rough on the backs of my hands so I had to be careful not to accidently scratch the backs of my hands. I use about one Tablespoon per foot, and I like that it comes in a shower-friendly tube with a flip open cap. On my feet its effects are actually quite subtle, it didnít scratch the delicate tops of my feet, but it softens the calluses and takes off the rough edges (but doesnít remove calluses the way a foot file does). Itís also good for smoothing rough ankles and knees. I havenít repurchased this yet, but I plan to.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by onmanee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an awesome foot scrub ever. I found this product by accident when I went to get pedicure at the salon near my house. Usually I have very dry leg and feet and this scrub just do the job as I expected. I use this scrub conjunction with their pumice stone and nail brush. Also, it helps my ingrown hair issue on my legs too. I am definitely repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by priscillawong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My heels are extremely dry, so after reading the reviews from MakeupAlley and from the H2O website, I decided to try this product out. I have a 2oz bottle from the "Hands and Feet Sampler" for $14.40, which was on sale from $24. I've been using the scrub for about a week now in the shower and I've noticed great results. My heels are a lot smoother and not as dry. The texture is sandy and has a strange, but decent smell to it. The packaging is a twist-off cap, but a pop-off cap would be much more convenient in the shower. I love how H2O uses a lot of natural ingredients and doesn't test on animals. The full-sized product is a little expensive -- $15 for 4oz. However, I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ChristmasMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I scrub my feet every single night in the shower. At the end of my shower, I massage each foot with a pumice scrub for about 45 seconds. Then, with the scrub on the foot, I rub each foot for about 45 seconds with a Mr. Pumice stone (purple one). My feet are so much softer than they used to be. I am addicted to this routine. I also use the Kerasal Exfoliating Ointment and socks at bedtime.

Before I started this nightly routine, I needed to sand my feet for an hour once a week with a Diamoncel diamond dust callus removing file. That's a miracle working product if there ever was one!

I have used various pumice scrubs. I find the H20 scrub to be pleasant. The smell is nice. It is a little bit runny. One tube lasts me about two weeks. The tube is more sanitary than tubs. My favorite scrub, though, is the Kerasal scrub. Kerasal is in a smaller container and costs half as much, so ounce for ounce the price is about the same for Kerasal or H20. Kerasal is in a tub, so you need to dip. I use the tub up in about 10 days, so it never gets gross. Kerasal is drier, so I feel like I get a better value - - I feel like I am paying for water in the H20 product (pun unintended?\!). I have mixed feelings about the H20 product as well because there is a soap mixed into it. I'd rather not have any sudser in my pumice, so I guess I just talked myself into Kerasal if I had to choose.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by hulagrrl83

I love this product. So far its the best pumice scrub I have found. I like it much better than the true blue spa one i used to get from bath and body works. Smells very clean and minty and makes your feet tingle a little. After a good scrub my feet look better, feel better (nice and smooth and soft) and even smell good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because I really like H20's products, not to mention the reviews here were great. I bought the Hands and Feet Kit so I could try a few more products. This foot scrub is really awesome. It really does the job without being abrasive and/or painful. I find that this works best with using the nail brush/combination pumice stone that came with the kit. This scrub lathers pretty well and it really does a great job of getting rid of dry cracked surfaces. I find that for really tough calluses, it will take 2-3 uses before they really are gone. The big test was to use this on my husband and see what he thought- he has feet like a caveman. He absolutely loved it and now asks me to do his feet all the time. I used the Mint Foot Lotion after the pumice and it is soooo soft. It really feels great. Especially if I use this before wearing sandals, it just makes my feet look and feel that much better. At first I thought the price of $15 was a little steep for the tube, but you don't need much at all, hence the product will last a long time. And considering most pedicure places want to charge extra for "callus removal", I now skip that step at the Spa and save money. A definite great investment and I will continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by chengkx

One of the most effective foot scrubs. Within a few days of use, soles of feet are smoothed out, roughened and calloused areas are polished away. Cracks in heels are healed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2007 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most effective foot scrub I have used, and I've tried many!! You can feel that it's different from most of the other, wimpy foot scrubs out there, it's very grainy. I've purchased it a number of times now, it's quite pricy but worth it. It really does help to slough away the rough skin, just make sure you use a good moisturiser afterwards.