April 17, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Round lipstick- Milan

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by jivelovebug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A lovely colour with good intensity :) creamy,moisturizing and glides effortlessly ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

B52 is gorgeous in the tube was was too pink for me. I absolutely love this lipstick, it is sophisticated but can also be toned down with some gloss on top. I think it would flatter most skin tones. NYX lipsticks have had some misses for me but this is a homerun!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have varying degrees of lipsticks, expense-wise. Milan can top many of those for just under $4. It is a fantastic YLBB color for me, goes on smoothly over a basic lipbalm, and lasts decently.

Because of the cost, I feel much better about dragging it to hotel rooms as I travel for my job. And due to the fact it's a lipstick versus a gloss, I can have more room in my ziplock for other "liquids".

Works as a good cheek color in a pinch, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by xlana

After finding a few amazing red lipsticks, I wanted to find my perfect nude my lips but better (MLBB) shade. I already had MAC's Shy Girl as my neutral lipstick, but it was really hard to use and it emphasized all the cracks on my lips. Shy Girl also was a few shades brighter than my natural lip shade so it made them look more pink than they naturally are. NYX Milan on the other hand blends right into my lips. At first it was scary seeing it in bullet form because it looks very dark. However on the lips it's not as dark if you just wear one layer. If you wear 2 or 3 layers it will look a bit darker, but nowhere as dark as it looks in the bullet. As other reviewers have said, this is the ideal shade for fair skinned women who have pigmented lips. I myself am pretty fair skinned (for a reference I just bought Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua in B10) My lips are not at all pinky however, they're more mauve. If any fair skinned girls with naturally mauvey pigmented lips are looking for a cheap lipstick that gives you a MLBB look, this is a very good choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Girlofpages

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is my favorite nyx round lipstick. It looks really pretty on my skin tone (cool and pale). It's not too dark and it's not frosty. This is the lipstick I throw in my bag on the way out the door. The price is amazing. I got three of them for $7. It's sort of a mauve-y, brown-y pink. I wear this in place of nude colors because they make me look like a dead person. lolThe only thing I don't love is that it doesn't have great staying power. In a little while you will need to re-apply it. The texture is creamy and smooth. I'd buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A pinkish brown that works well on both undertones.
After reading the reviews, I realized that a lot of fair-skinned people with pigmented lips comment that it is their perfect nude. I'm happy to say that it works for darker skin tones too. I'm fairly olive, about an NW 45, and this lipstick is only a shade or two lighter than the natural color of my lips, which makes it a perfect nude for me. I never thought I could pull off light pink without some color on my cheeks, and with this lipstick, I can.
The moisture and the staying power is about the same as most other NYX lipsticks and is very good value, particularly if you're on a budget. I highly recommend this product to anyone searching for a nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by XLuvMUX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this color. It's a warm brownish kinda pink. It's absolutely a very wearable color. It's my lip but better color. I think it's more suitable for girls with warm skin tone with skin tone like mine, NC 25. I think it will suit all girls with NC shades. It wear it almost everyday. It quite similar to B52 but B52 is slightly warmer. Like any other nyx round lipstick,it has a soapy smell, but I like that smell. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that the lipstick is very vulnerable, like any other nyx round lipstick. Therefore, you must be very gentle with them. Never apply with a large force or else, it breaks when u really need them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I've been wanting this shade and I finally have it and don't like it. Milan comes off as a very cool toned pink mauve on me. However, sometimes my lips and nails get a slight blue hue to them (maybe anemia, idk) and I already have nautrally cool toned lips as well. When I wear Milan, I look like I have a bad case of cyanosis and it makes me look cold and dead. LOL, not the look I was going for. Also, the color is not as pigmented as I had hoped for and it has poor staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkbonanza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not very long-lasting. I just love that this stuff doesn't smell or taste like your typical drugstore lipstick (which is something only I notice;).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by breezylove101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my FAVORITE go to everyday lipstick. I love the pinkish-nude color it gives off. It last mostly all day. I don't have to touch it up often. I put a clear lipgloss over it and OMG it is the bomb! I would buy this product again.