Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

4.3

on 6/24/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely horrible, patchy and orange on the skin

on 6/11/2015 9:02:00 PM

I picked this up at Ulta with a coupon so this cost me next to nothing. I liked it...sort of. It is a bit of an orange bronze with no sparkle or frost. I don't see any frost or sheen in sunlight or under lights. I've never used a bronzer before so I thought I would start with this one. The sun bronze was way too dark and the shade before sun glow was way too light. This is a nice medium between the two, and I am a fairly light gal. I think this will be fine in the summer when I do get a bit of color. I lightly buffed on the top of forehead, down the nose, and down to the cheek area and added a bit of Bobbi Brown pink raspberry rouge on the cheeks. With a Lorac lippie called Seductress, it actually turned out to be a lovely summer look. I'll test it more in the coming days, but for the price it's worth trying out. The packaging is fine--easy on easy off top which works great for me.

on 4/3/2015 2:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am absolutely in love with this bronzer! It has lasted me ages and it looks like I've hardly even used it. It gives a nice matte bronze look and looks very natural. It is one of my favourite Rimmel products I would 100% repurchase.

on 11/17/2014 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first 'drug-store' bronzer I've used that doesn't look too orange or too muddy. I'll definitely be purchasing again & again!

on 9/30/2014 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is exactly what I envision when I think of a perfect bronzed, sun glow - very aptly named. The colour for me is right on the mark - it does lean ever so slightly orangey which to me is a traditional bronzed look so I love it. I also own 'Sun Bronze' and it is a less orange, matte version of this. Sun Glow is very blendable/buildable and for that it can be used for a very subtle glow or quite a noticeable bronzed look. There is a very slight, fine shimmer so I'd be cautious when applying ALL over the face but it IS very fine so it's definitely very wearable - this comes from someone who avoids shimmer/glitter like the plague!
I found this product right in time for Summer too and since it feels lovely and light to wear, it will be a very popular product this season for me!

on 10/16/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm lighter skinned so at first I was afraid of it being too dark. But it blends really well and allows me to contour easily. I also like that it doesn't have the "sparkle" that are in other bronzers.

on 10/13/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't happy with this product at all, it was an orange colour and looked dirty when it was on, definitely not good for building up either. It is soft though when applied to skin,,easy to apply,but other then that i wouldent reccomend.

on 6/30/2013 6:33:00 AM

Purchased this because of the hype by most if not all beauty gurus talking about how great this product is. The first few times I used it though I was disappointed because I felt like it wasn't showing up on my face?! My skin tone is medium - dark but still I couldn't believe it wasn't showing up I even packed it on. I tried it once more with a different brush and turns out that did the trick :p. with the different brush it shows up on my face now and I love it! Perfect shade.

on 6/20/2013 11:47:00 PM

Fantastic drugstore bronzer. This shade works great as a contour color on my skin and the product lasts a long time for only $3.99 or so

on 2/2/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great bronzer, not shimmery and gives great colour. A little goes a long way, packaging could be better though.

Popular Bronzers