Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 025 Sun Glow

4.4

on 4/3/2015 2:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am absolutely in love with this bronzer! It has lasted me ages and it looks like I've hardly even used it. It gives a nice matte bronze look and looks very natural. It is one of my favourite Rimmel products I would 100% repurchase.

on 11/17/2014 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first 'drug-store' bronzer I've used that doesn't look too orange or too muddy. I'll definitely be purchasing again & again!

on 9/30/2014 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is exactly what I envision when I think of a perfect bronzed, sun glow - very aptly named. The colour for me is right on the mark - it does lean ever so slightly orangey which to me is a traditional bronzed look so I love it. I also own 'Sun Bronze' and it is a less orange, matte version of this. Sun Glow is very blendable/buildable and for that it can be used for a very subtle glow or quite a noticeable bronzed look. There is a very slight, fine shimmer so I'd be cautious when applying ALL over the face but it IS very fine so it's definitely very wearable - this comes from someone who avoids shimmer/glitter like the plague!
I found this product right in time for Summer too and since it feels lovely and light to wear, it will be a very popular product this season for me!

on 10/16/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm lighter skinned so at first I was afraid of it being too dark. But it blends really well and allows me to contour easily. I also like that it doesn't have the "sparkle" that are in other bronzers.

on 10/13/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't happy with this product at all, it was an orange colour and looked dirty when it was on, definitely not good for building up either. It is soft though when applied to skin,,easy to apply,but other then that i wouldent reccomend.

on 6/30/2013 6:33:00 AM

Purchased this because of the hype by most if not all beauty gurus talking about how great this product is. The first few times I used it though I was disappointed because I felt like it wasn't showing up on my face?! My skin tone is medium - dark but still I couldn't believe it wasn't showing up I even packed it on. I tried it once more with a different brush and turns out that did the trick :p. with the different brush it shows up on my face now and I love it! Perfect shade.

on 6/20/2013 11:47:00 PM

Fantastic drugstore bronzer. This shade works great as a contour color on my skin and the product lasts a long time for only $3.99 or so

on 2/2/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great bronzer, not shimmery and gives great colour. A little goes a long way, packaging could be better though.

on 8/9/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I was looking for a bronzer but was dreading the idea of orange-y oompa loompa overload. Luckily, i stumbled upon this Rimmel one which is light enough to not look like overload when i've got a heavy (sleepy) hand in the morning but still dark enough so it actually shows up on my NC20-25 skin. It's still got a little bit of sparkle but you can barely see it. The pan is huge so its well worth the $12 AUD!

on 8/7/2012 10:33:00 PM

This bronzer is great for anyone who prefers more of a matte bronzer rather than a glittery or shimmery one. I prefer a matte bronzer so I was happy to see that no obvious flecks of glitter could be seen on my face. If you look really closely at the pan you can see a tiny bit of glitter but I really don't think that it transfers to the face, at least not enough to notice. I was skeptical that that it might look muddy or dirty, since its not shimmery, but it really doesn't look dirty at all, and it's not orange either. This bronzer would be great for anyone that contours their face, but it looks just as good dusted all over, which is what I do. Basically, anyone looking for your everyday, sun-kissed, non glittery bronzer would most likely be satisfied with this product, especially for the price. The only downside is that you can't toss this in your purse and go since the lid tends to come off easily, but I put it in a ziplock baggie before putting it in my purse and have no problem. Otherwise, this is most likely the only bronzer I'll ever buy.

Popular Bronzers