November 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Body Scrubs - St. Ives - In Shower Exfoliating Body Polish - Oatmeal and Shea Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it!!! its really good at exfoliating my skin and leaving it so silky smooth!!! It also was really moisturizing. Left my skin feeling like it was just healed by the hands of Jesus.

P.S. it smelled amazing too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This In Shower Exfoliating Body Polish- Oatmeal and Shea Butter has been my all time favorite. The particles are so dense unlike a lot of products in the market. It leaves your skin with a very moisturized and smooth finish. It didn't cause any allergies, even I have very sensitive skin.

In addition, I love love the smell.

Highly recommended, if you are looking for inexpensive body scrub for really dry and sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Non-irritating, really helps with dry skin, and has a nice clean scent. I use this in conjunction with the St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product was pretty good, easy packaging and went on silky smooth. the smell isnt too noticable which is good for people who are very sensitive to strong smells, but bad for people who like to smell noticably good . when washed off i was left with creamy, silky body wash that made my legs smooth! would recommend it.!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

have this one to i love these products

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by goodhabits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say that when I first started using this product, I was pretty unimpressed, it didn't do anything for the quality of my skin, and only gave me that soft clean feeling for about 10 or so minutes.

However, I realised that i probably shouldnt be using it everyday, so i have switched to a body wash that i will use every day, and only use the scrub 2-3 times a week. i will update this review in a week or so when/if i see any different results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on a whim because I REALLY wanted to try a new body polish, and it was only $3.50. I love it! It's so nice. I think some people may find it a bit too abrasive but I love the texture. I love the consistency and you get so much product for such a little amount. I am definitely going to get some back ups as this is the only time I've seen it in my local store and its so cheap. Love it, new HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by ajm21

This smells amazing! I picked it up at Priceline for $3.99. It does a really great job at exfoliating my skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and lovely. Great find! Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Jam0026

This stuff smells great! Kind of like Bath and Body Works' Warm Vanilla Sugar line. But more vanilla-ey. Yum. It does a great job of exfoliating before using a sunless tanner (L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion is my favorite!). I've also found that if I forget to exfoliate BEFORE shaving, it's okay to exfoliate AFTER. Unlike some exfoliators that burn like a mother after shaving, this one seems soothing - maybe because it doesn't have any crazy chemical peel type ingredients, yikes! Also, it could be the soothing nature of the oatmeal. No clue. But I love this stuff! My tub has lasted forever - maybe like 10 uses so far with another 5 or so to go. I only gave it a 4 on packaging quality because I think its somewhat deceiving that the inner tub doesn't go as deep as the outside more-apparent tub does. You'll know what I mean when you pick it up off the shelf. Oh well - still lasts forever, exfoliates great, smells lovely, and moisturizes well!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. It smells SO good, is reasonably priced, and works really well. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth after. I really only use this one problem areas, because I want to save it, but I imagine it could work well all over the body. I don't mind the packaging, just be careful not to get water inside, like the directions say.