September 30, 2014 | 1343 users online

Lip Gloss - Silk Naturals - Lip Gloss- Liquid Wands in Rouge

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. One of the most moisturing products I have ever used. Tastes dreamy too!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by bobitarocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this gloss in St. Tropez--it's a great MLBB color and has just enough shine without too much sparkle. Unfortunately, it dried my lips out, so I had to stop using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

Gosh there are only 2 reviews about this product? I absolutely love this colour. Its a less pigmented red lipstick. Think about red 60s lipstick in a modern setting or red lipstick diluted in tons of clear lipgloss. love this colour x 100. Unfortunately this colour has been discontinued and I am sad about this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by strickers

This is a rich true red, which means it will work for most complexions and skin undertones. This is important if you're wary of reds.

I like the notion of sheer red glosses, however; this was a miss for me. The package is extremely small for the cost, and I was definitely not a fan of the formula. It has an odd smell that reminds me all too much of expired lipstick. I can't get over this scent and therefore was unable to appreciate this gloss. I had to wipe it off almost immediately.

Too bad, because it was a nice color, and SN makes some decent moisturizing lip products, at least in my experience.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is a nice gloss with a lot of pigment! It's not sticky and seems to last and is moisturizing.

The only complaint I have is that it's fairly small. For $4.95 I'm pretty happy though, as this is a cute little gloss! I can see this looking good on a lot of skin tones. I normally don't wear red but I can easily wear this during the day and I'm an NC20.