September 1, 2014 | 1038 users online

Cleansers - Håkansson - The Soap

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Håkansson is a brand developed by a Swede with this surname. I got a generous sample of one product.

The Soap is a cleanser, a soap in liquid form. I've got a pamphlet from the company where the product is described, here's what it says: "The Soap is the complete, essential cleansing for skin. Specially-balanced formulation. Gentle enough for face. Thorough enough for body. Deeply cleanses + calmly softens to maintain skin's ideal moisture climate. Non-drying. Rinses clean."

I should first mention that I rarely ever use any kind of soap on my face. I use MU-remover products such as wipes for example and then I use a toner. But soaps, no. I am not used to soaps, neither in bar form nor in liquid form.

In my opinion, The Soap is a decent cleanser. It has a subtle scent but feels like an ordinary liquid soap when applied on the face. However, it is kinda drying. After I rinsed off the foamy soap product I was left with a skin feeling a bit dry. Since I have problems with dry spots, especially in the winter time, I stay away from any skin care products that make my face dry. Therefore, I wouldn't purchase this product. In addition, the packaging is pretty boring. Especially considering the hefty price tag. continued >>