October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Gingerbread

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by sillytabby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yankee Candles are crap. Cheap, wax based product that smell like a gas station bathroom. They don't burn cleanly and don't last long. You will end up repainting your ceiling if you use them often.

Spend a little more and buy a nice soy based candle like Voluspa. Sure, it costs more but the scents are clean and luxurious.

cheap product and cheap quality

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by alannahmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"A delicious childhood memory ... spicy warm gingerbread rich with nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar" - i get the spicy gingerbread, i get the nutmeg, i get the cinnamon & i get the brown sugar, this is one of my favourite yankee scents. i could burn it all day long, love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a package for 50% off retail after Xmas. I wouldn't have gotten this if Xmas Cookie wasn't the other scent! This is not what I would call a comforting scent. It kind of reminds me of bad mens cologne. I'm still using it anyway because I hate to waste things but I wouldn't buy this scent again. Blech.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really care for the cookies cake pies smelling candles, but this one is just kind of nasty smelling all together.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Bloodless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't stand this smell. Makes me gag. Euch! Horrible. I thought it'd smell good, cause gingerbread does, but it's strong and strange smelling. Will not buy again!!