Yankee Candles Gingerbread

1.8

on 1/30/2013 1:36:00 AM

Yankee Candles are crap. Cheap, wax based product that smell like a gas station bathroom. They don't burn cleanly and don't last long. You will end up repainting your ceiling if you use them often.

Spend a little more and buy a nice soy based candle like Voluspa. Sure, it costs more but the scents are clean and luxurious.

cheap product and cheap quality

on 12/3/2012 1:36:00 PM

"A delicious childhood memory ... spicy warm gingerbread rich with nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar" - i get the spicy gingerbread, i get the nutmeg, i get the cinnamon & i get the brown sugar, this is one of my favourite yankee scents. i could burn it all day long, love it.

I got this in a package for 50% off retail after Xmas. I wouldn't have gotten this if Xmas Cookie wasn't the other scent! This is not what I would call a comforting scent. It kind of reminds me of bad mens cologne. I'm still using it anyway because I hate to waste things but I wouldn't buy this scent again. Blech.

on 1/22/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't really care for the cookies cake pies smelling candles, but this one is just kind of nasty smelling all together.

on 1/7/2009 12:31:00 PM

Can't stand this smell. Makes me gag. Euch! Horrible. I thought it'd smell good, cause gingerbread does, but it's strong and strange smelling. Will not buy again!!

Popular Candles