November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Bronzers - Lancome - Star Bronzer Bronzing Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by liselorebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Now this is a scary bronzer! I have shade 3, perle d'or, but I am a deeper olive skintone (NC45). I got this as a gift and while it is a very luxurious product, I just find it scary to use. It's very shimmery and quite orange. I think in summer I may get away with it, especially on my shoulders or something, but I am just afraid it would stain my clothes. Long story short, I have never used it...

Packaging wise, it's very, very big and therefore not something I would bring on holiday out of fear of breaking it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lingre

I'm very picky with bronzers and dont like things with a lot of shimmer. It leaves my skin looking dull. I've used different brushes and nothing. I just have nothing good to say about it. Maybe the ones that have a little more shimmer from them are better...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by earthtoforever

I use it as blush for my cheeks, looks extremely natural as if I get colour on my face naturally, and stays on forever (Matte 02 - Sunkiss). I've been using it for a couple of years (I have yet to run out of the first package, so don't worry about the cost, it's worth it). Won't use anything else.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A big Lancome fan, I hoped to find the perfect bronzer in the Lancome product line. I'm fair-skinned. Finding that perfect bronzer was a project. I was sadly disappointed in this one. Much darker than I expected. It streaked terribly. Tossed it in the no-use drawer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My skin colour is tan so I don't really need bronzer. However, I've got two of these in Bronze Solaire as GWP so I sometimes use it as a blush. Gives a very natural look on my skin. These two are going to last me a long time so I don't need to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good bronzer but i think too faced chocolate soleil is better. I wish they came out with a matte version

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by kllc0096

This is my all time favourite bronzer! The compact that is seen in the picture has been discontinued. The new packaging is square and beautiful. It has a large mirror and a magnetic snap.
My favourite color is "01". This color is the perfect bronze. It isn't too dark and doesn't look orange. It gives you a radiant glow and blends effortlessly.

It is great for all skin types, even oily because it is oil and fragrance free!

Best bronzer ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I was going to buy the Nars Laguna bronzer but you can't buy it in stores where I live and have to order it from Sephora. I wasn't fussy to order a bronzer that I've never seen in person. I tried this one at the Lancome counter in The Bay and really liked it. I have it in 01 Lumiere and it gives my skin a nice glow without looking I orange. It's not too shimmery either. It's pretty pricey so I'll only buy it again if it lasts me a long time. Or I might get the Nars Laguna, but I think it has more shimmer. This is overall a very nice bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by gccartledge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I didn't experience any breakouts with this bronzer, I wasn't thrilled with the orange hue. I find it wearable in small amounts but it's a real chore to remove if you've accidentally applied too much. I usually love Lancome, but I find this product is just an expensive way to look tangerine, so I wouldn't repurchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by yuigi

I have this in Natural Matte Star Bronzer in 02 Sunkiss. This is a buildable colour that does not make you look orange.