July 28, 2014 | 1010 users online

Highlighters - Becca - Princess Pressed Shimmer Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

A truly Lovely, multitasking powder.
I use Becca stuff when I want a natural, clean but polished looks. Becca is never over-the-top.
Among the shimmer Powders (I own odette and Princess) this one has a muted rose/golden shade with lots of shimmer (but no glitter!).
I mostly use it as a blush; it is very subdued, adds a lot of light, not a lot of pigment, which is good when you want to go w/ a "bare-face" looks (= "My skin but better").
I sometimes use it on my lids too, or for countouring or highlighting .
Only downside: the rubbery case that gets dirty quite soon.
A great product and I erally recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by DarlaRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say about Becca, except I love the product line! I have a lot of Becca in my mu stash and always seem to use the powders and pressed powders different ways.
The PSP in princess is a great highlighter or it's great layered over your blush.
This isn't overly shimmery. It has enough shimmer to it to catch the light. Yet subtle enough for those of us who don't want to be too sparkly.
This goes on easily and wipes up easily in case you have used to much product. I add this to the upper part of my cheekbone and lightly around the outside of my eyes to make them pop. I also really like this layered over any of my blushes to create that "glow" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

OMG! What a beautiful color and great texture! Its amazing to wear over a tan. A beautiful light pinky peach bronze with sheen thats supposed to hide imperfections. I also use it alone and get tons and tons of compliments on it. It imparts a wonderful glowy revived look. Would absolutely buy again! btw this isn't a blush and shouldn't be confused as one, its a HIGHLIGHTER.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I have almost all of the Becca pressed shimmer powders and I just love this product. It is really excellent. The shimmer isnt glittery or chunky, but really natural. These retail for $33 each but there is alot of powder. Comes packaged in a brown compact with silver top. Princess is a pink gold shimmer. This makes a great blush or set over a cream blush. The shimmer is so natural and not glittery at all. They do have the Becca scent though, but it fades quickly and I dont notice it. Top quality shimmer powders and some of the best on the market. They are much more finely milled than the BB shimmerbricks or MAC skinfinishes/iridescent powders. A+++++!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My holy grail blush + subtle highlighter in one. I am PPP with black hair and this is the most beautiful color I have ever tried for either all over blush or just a pop of color on the top of the apples. The very slight gold tinge makes it gorgeous for summer, and adds just enough rosy warmth for winter. Does not clog pores, exacerbate or speed up greasiness. I also have this in the loose powder form which is fantastic on eyes, mixed with lip gloss, or on its own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2004 3:27:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

First off, let me point out that the color is gorgeous. On my PPP skin it is a nice rich plummy pink, a fall color mostly I'd say. However, this will never get repurchased because it shattered about a week after I bought it. This is the first ever pressed powder to shatter and it's quite messy now with all the pieces flying around. This will also last me quite a while since i don't reach for it very often. So despite the great color, this is a no-go for me in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2003 7:02:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was disappointed with this as it was barely noticeable on me after the MA applied this on my cheeks. I wanted to love this as it was a beautiful pink in the compact and the packaging looks gorgeous but after a while, even the MA gave up and suggested that I tried NARS blushes instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Princess is a very pretty, light, warm pink with golden-bronze shimmer. The shimmer shows more than the pigment, so on anyone darker than I this would work better as a highlighter than a blush.
My main beef with Becca's pressed shimmer powders is that they shatter very easily. Princess does, at least. I bought three separate compacts of this and two arrived in pieces - the third developed a hairline crack the second time I used it, and I never dropped it or carried it in my purse. I put the powder into a sifter and use it sort of like the Px Fresh Cut blush petals, but it's not very convenient or portable.
I also suspected that the formula caused tiny breakouts on my cheeks, but the last time I wore this it didn't happen. I'll update when I come to a conclusion.
ETA - This does seem to irritate my cheeks. It's going in the trash. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 5:04:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Princess is a beautiful warm pink with a hint of coral, infused with shimmer. The shimmer is subtle in this one, making it fabulous as a sweet rosy blush. I prefer the loose version for sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 12:42:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Princess is my fave shimmer color, along with Gypsy. This one looks like a pale pink in the compact, and goes on a baby pink with a flash of silver. I use this when I'm at work, because the loose shimmer version is a bit too sparkly for a serious environment. The good thing about this is that you can carry the compact around (unlike the loose shimmer pots), so it's really very portable/convenient for touchups!