September 19, 2014 | 1896 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Everpure smooth conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This conditioner is good in a pinch for color-treated hair. I would recommend using it in the warmer months, as it does not prevent staticky hair in the colder ones. It does smooth things over nicely, but for dry/damaged hair, a little extra effort must be made to tame it after a shower. Overall, this is a decent budget buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

My first bottle was amazing on my hair! I purchased that one at Walmart and it was the super XL tube. It left my asian color treated hair smooth and silky. My second bottle I purchased from Ulta and it was small regular size conditioner. This conditioner left my hair dry and straw feeling. I looked over the ingredients on both tubes and I didn't see any reformulation... but I miss the results of the first bottle.

I cut open the first tube and have been using that until I finish the remnants of it. The second bottle will probably just sit in my bathroom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

The smell of this is so addictive. I hate typical shampoo and conditioner smells so this range has high points on this regard.

I like this conditioner as it doesn't weigh my dry, thick hair down and leaves it feeling smooth.

For a drugstore product, it feels very luxurious.

I will continue to use this range if I can get it at or close to US prices.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Katklare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is great when I use it the first time and maybe the second. But if I use it every time I wash my hair i get HORRIBLE product build up. My hair is oily within 6 hours of washing it. However, it does smooth your hair quite nicely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I usually switch off between high end, expensive hair products and drugstore brands to save money and usually find the drugstore brands to be overly perfumed and harsh. L'Oreal's EverPure conditioner is an exception to the rule. It smells great (but doesn't give me a headache) and works really well on my color treated hair. My hair is smooth, silky, and manageable afterwards. I don't know if it does anything special for dyed hair since I started using it about a month after I home-dyed my hair. Love the EverPure shampoo and conditioner, but still not sure about the masque. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a long time lover of Kerastase BS3 & the new Nutri-thermique conditioner. My hair is naturally curly ,thick,&coarse. I blowdry my hair straight two times a week. I also flat iron it twice a week as well. My hair seems nicer since I started the Everpure stuff! It has never been so soft & shiny before. Maybe because I used Kerastse for 3 years straight? Not sure if you should give your hair a break from stuff you use all the time. I use those along with the Garnier flat iron spray on my ends. LOVE that stuff too! My hair looks as healthy as it is going to. I just thought I'd share my thoughts so some of you can save $$. My hair does get poofy after I blowdry BUT I always flat iron my hair so it doesn't bother me. I hope I helped someone! It seems like my drying time is less with this too?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I gave this a 3 across the categories except for packaging, which I gave a 5. The price, more than Dove or Sunsilk (which I usually use), but not nearly as much as some other brands. Packaging in the tube was good because you can get almost all of the product out, unlike a bottle.

As far as use goes, it did make my hair smoother and less frizzy. However, it did add quite a bit of weight to my hair. Not as big a deal for me because my hair is extremely thick, so a little less volume is not necessarily a bad thing. After a couple days of use, I found my scalp to be getting rather oily, even right after washing. My hair just didn't feel clean around the crown area. This may be a product I use once a week as a deep conditioner, but it's not something I would recommend for everyday use unless your hair or scalp is extremely dry. I would also only use it on the bottom portion of my hair rather than on my whole head to get the extra conditioning where it's most needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by jumpsnoopy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I loooove this conditioner! Smells amazing, reminds me of a spa, and makes my hair so silky without feeling weighed down or building up. Even better, it detangles really well, so no wrestling with a comb when I get out of the shower. Even though the shampoo sucks, I hope this line doesn't get discontinued, because this conditioner is better than any salon brand I've ever used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a drugstore product with good reviews on MUA to help save money. Everpure Smooth seemed to fit the bill. I have long, thin but lots of it, highlighted hair.
This conditioner smells like Aveda's Rosemary Mint mixed with Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree. I can deal with these manly type smells if the conditioner works. However, this one was a complete fail for me.
The consistancy was creamy, but as soon as it was on my hair, it felt like oil. I had to use a very large amount and it still never absorbed.

I never use finishing products when testing out how a conditioner works - I could barely brush through my hair. When it did air dry, it was a frizzy mess. Not fluffy, moisturized feeling frizzy. Just dry, crunchy old hair frizzy.

Only Plus is that my hair was not weighed down but that is not important to me, but may be an important fact for you.
I used this with the matching shampoo, which wasn't that bad. My hair did not feel squeaky clean, but it didn't feel slimey either. I will continue using the shampoo before I write a review for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Viiictoria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff kind of destroyed my hair. My hair is seriously dry and brittle now, not to mention it gave me a serious white girl fro. Tons of frizzies! Blech!