October 22, 2014 | 2014 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by elisasoares

I love this product! You just need a little bit and you will have a sunkiss glow efect! I think it is a little expensive but completely worth the price! I love the fact that this product it is not orange. It is a brown matte bronzer. I think that last almost all day! I completely recommend you!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaD95

Overall, this is a great matte bronzer. There is no shimmer whatsoever which gives a nice effect for contouring your cheekbones. It smells like chocolate which is a nice little bonus. This bronzer has not irritated my sensitive skin and is not too dark to look muddy, and not too orange. The packaging has a little mirror in the lid which is so convenient for on-the-go application. It is expensive, but worth it for such a blend able, high pigmented bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Lpeterso15

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells great and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by CastlesMadeOfSand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Until I finally purchased the Chocolate Soleil, I had pretty much given up on bronzers; I have medium skin (light medium in the winter, medium-tan in the summer) with neutral-to-warm undertones, and I found that bronzers tended to look orange, muddy, and fake on me. This bronzer is a beautiful color - not at all orange - and the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is sturdy and attractive with a large mirror. And...it smells exactly like chocolate. =) As far as bronzers go, this product is a bit on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way - I've been using mine every day for four months and I haven't even made a dent in it. Another excellent product from a company that I'm genuinely happy to support!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Englishvik

ADORE this bronzer! It's matte so perfect for contouring as well as all over colour, smells like chocolate and is so smooth to apply!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleynmlw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

1. Smells like chocolate!!!!
2. Great for a natural contour, absolutely amazing with a good brush.
3. Worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

Okay. I'm not a big bronzer girl. I've tried about every bronzer I could think of and none looked quite right on me. Then, I tried this when sephora had it as a 100 point perk. And I haven't put it down since. Hands down the best bronzer in my world. I will continue to repurchase this, only bronzer I will ever use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by anormansyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very natural looking matt bronzer, my boyfriend loves the smell of chocolate on my cheeks when he kissed me.

I would definitely buy again as it is quite hard to find a matt one among the sea of shimmery bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is my favorite. Smells amazing and has a nice matte finish. I'll buy this forever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I just can't give this a good review. I was so excited to try this out after all the great reviews. After much debate on whether to get the chocolate or milk chocolate, I settled on chocolate because I would rather be able to build it up lightly then have to use a lot to get colour, and a lot of reviews from fair skinned users have said that this works well for them by doing just that. That, I guess, was the mistake I made, because it definitely didn't work for me. I am about a NC15-20 for reference. Flawless packaging, just gorgeous! And the chocolate smell... amazing! And it lingers and you can smell it and just yum yum yum. BUT this was so, SO muddy on me. No matter how light of a hand I tried, it comes out looking orange and oompa loompa and I just can't seem to blend it out so it looks smooth. Contouring is out with it, because it is so orange. I honestly wish I could love this, and I might persevere because it was a lot of money to spend on just a bronzer (NZ$41) but I wish I had re-purchased my NARS Laguna for a bit extra. I will probably have to go back to using my ELF cool bronze palette, it is dark, but it blends, and is not orange :( I've decided to on sell this bronzer and purchase the milk chocolate, so will see how that one fares when it arrives!