February 26, 2015 | 1831 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has got to be the best contouring shade I've ever used. It's like a matte bronzer but it could be used as an eyeshadow or a brow color or even blended with a blush for a tanner look. Use it in a daily basis to liven up and arm up the color of my face. You can get a free good sized sample of this with a promo code on Sephora.com!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 5:55:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for a natural contour on medium skin tones. It blends beautifully. I am an NC30 and I find that this creates a natural looking shadow under my cheekbones. I find the Real Techniques blush brush to be the best tool to apply this product with. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2015 12:31:00 PM More reviews by xtinacab

The first time I used this I was a bit disappointed because I felt it was more brownish than bronze. Then I realized its called chocolate for a reason. It's not exactly a bronzer but more of a brownish tone that's great for light contouring rather than a "glow". It took me a while to get used to but I really like it now. You definitely need to use the right brush since it can easily appear you are bruised if not applied properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 12:30:00 AM More reviews by tuf2beme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is luciously good! Smells wonderful and it's the only bronzer that shows on my olive skin. No orange weird look and very blendable. I use it to shade also. I'm very pleased with it and will purchase it again. Also a bonus that it does not get patchy after long wear. I have dry skin and tan easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ambercramirez

This is my new favorite bronzer! I LOVE the packaging, and the product itself in its own is like a mini pick me up because it smells SOO good (chocolatey). I feel like the product will last me forever because I use it daily but I haven't even made a dent in it! I think it's a great buy for a shimmer free broder with a nice warm undertone. PERFECT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2015 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Alk1231

At first I wasn't sure about this bronzer, I don't like to look fake tan. But I read many reviews on not using too much of this and so far I love it. I mostly use it on my cheek bones with Laura Mercier highlighter on top and it gives an amazing glow. The smell doesn't bother me, I can only smell it for a minute. I will most likely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Principessa30

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a great bronzer for contouring and all around glow but dont use a heavy hand. Ilove the smell of chocolate ,all it takes is just a little but great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 9:37:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have porcelain skin and this is way too dark for me. It has a cocoa powder scent which is nice, initially. However, after smelling like hot cocoa all day, it became annoying. It is a nice, matte reddish brown that is easy to work with.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2015 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hated this. This is mainly for extremely fair skin tones in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:23:00 AM More reviews by leenaangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. I had a sample size & not gonna lie, it's the delicious chocolate smell that sold me. I bought the bigger size & couldn't be happier with the product it's self. The color itself is beautiful matte brown. It works so well to contour with & last all day for me! It's super buildable too! so it can be used for day or just a little more can be used for night, & with plenty of different skin tones. The smell lasts for a long time too, I love when my boyfriend kisses my cheek bc he can smell it & loves it. Would totally buy Again