September 2, 2014 | 1907 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is my favorite. Smells amazing and has a nice matte finish. I'll buy this forever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I just can't give this a good review. I was so excited to try this out after all the great reviews. After much debate on whether to get the chocolate or milk chocolate, I settled on chocolate because I would rather be able to build it up lightly then have to use a lot to get colour, and a lot of reviews from fair skinned users have said that this works well for them by doing just that. That, I guess, was the mistake I made, because it definitely didn't work for me. I am about a NC15-20 for reference. Flawless packaging, just gorgeous! And the chocolate smell... amazing! And it lingers and you can smell it and just yum yum yum. BUT this was so, SO muddy on me. No matter how light of a hand I tried, it comes out looking orange and oompa loompa and I just can't seem to blend it out so it looks smooth. Contouring is out with it, because it is so orange. I honestly wish I could love this, and I might persevere because it was a lot of money to spend on just a bronzer (NZ$41) but I wish I had re-purchased my NARS Laguna for a bit extra. I will probably have to go back to using my ELF cool bronze palette, it is dark, but it blends, and is not orange :( I've decided to on sell this bronzer and purchase the milk chocolate, so will see how that one fares when it arrives!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG bronzer. I'm N15-N18 and many cool or neutral-toned products come off warm on me, but Chocolate Soleil doesn't! I use it with a fluffy brush and light hand and it looks perfectly natural and sculpted without much effort on my part. It is soft, pigmented and of course there's the amazing scent! All in all a perfect, delightful product. I will probably get Milk Chocolate next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Do I need to add a review among the 300+?

This stuff is so sweet. (Pun intended)
I traded my Benefit Hoola bronzer for this - I'm so happy I did.

I have oily acne prone skin, I have tried many bronzers, either they made me look muddy or they were too orange for my tastes.

This stuff is perfect, I'm a very picky person when it comes to colors, I swatched Hoola and this one, I did not see any trances of orange undertones. It was just the right around of warmth too.

So I returned my Hoola (it was difficult to blend for me) and got this.
It's so much more easier to blend, it looks so beautiful. The smell is so wonderful too.
It's not the sickly in-your-face chocolate smell but just like natural cocoa powder.
For $30 I think it is well worth it.

Very pigmented so you don't need a whole mess of it!

Iove the packaging and the fact that TooFaced is cruelty-free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Great bronzer I have it in light medium. Gives the perfect amount of colour on my fair skin. Does not go orange or muddy.
It's expensive but worth it and I love that the smell lingers on your bronzer brush.
I don't use this to contour because I'm not much for contouring. But for an all over bronze look it's perfect.
Excellent staying power as well. This has probably replaced all my other bronzers. So yes it's pricey but I sort of have a bronzer addiction so this one will end up saving me money since I won't be buying any other ones from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ClassynClean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This matte bronzer is PERFECT for contouring. Thats what I use it for. I have light olive skin. Its too dark to use as an overallring bronzer but the bomb for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first bronzer I ever tried and it's AMAZING. If applied right it doesn't look muddy or orange or anything like that. I also scored it when the sales went on at Sephora last winter.
The packaging is nice and sturdy and the mirror is always a plus.
You need to find the one for your skin tone, but I think that's a thing with every make-up product.
Go give it a try !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own the Milk Chocolate Soleil and absolutely love it for my fair complexion. I received a deluxe sample of this bronzer and thought I'd give it a try during the summer months. It is definitely darker, but I use the RT blush brush or the RT powder brush and barely tap it into the bronzer. It is very pigmented -- so apply very lightly. I prefer to use this as an all over bronzer vs as a contour. But it's beautiful for summertime or maybe for those who aren't so fair. If you are fair -- I'd opt for the milk chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Minniebx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was currently using "Laguna" Nars bronzer and I must say that I got very tired of it. I believe it was because of the shimmer that Laguna had and so I wanted a mat bronzer. I was debating whether to purchase "Hoola" benifit or "Chocolate S" TooFaced. I was confused about it so I asked one of the ladies who worked at Sephora which one would she recommend and she suddenly said Chocolate S TooFaced. I purchased it and once I was at home I immediately tried it, and I am loving it. Its not orange, nor muddy. + This is also good when contouring. I love Nars but I am tired of the shimmerssssss already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by hooliganBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is such a great bronzer for tan skin and darker, its so pretty and smells like chocolate. its a bit on the powdery side but blends so well all you need is the slightest bit. I would be careful on pale skin it would come off way too dark