November 27, 2014 | 1398 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Wow this is pigmented! I would not recommend this for very fair skin, luckily for me I fall in the light-medium depending on the time of the year. This stuff is amazing. I am a huge bronzer girl. A little goes a long way with this. I like to use this as more of a bronzed contour, versus a sculpted grey toned contour. I do use Sun bunny (too faced) for bronzing/getting that bronzed goddess glow. This can be used on it's own for a matte bronzed look, or just to sculpt. This blends really well, I would sat use a light hand, because there is such a thing as too much bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Amaljwd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Favorite bronzer by far. Great for contouring or just a nice glow. Will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by tinabeq

Absolutely love this bronzer! It works amazing as a contour or to give a subtle glow and it's great for my skin complexion..I'm quite pale during the winter months with olive-yellow undertones and I think this bronzer compliments it perfectly. Its also very build-able which is great for darker skin tones as well .. Anyway, definitely recommend and I think it's well worth the price!!

p.s smells amazing!!! it's a bit distracting when you are applying because you just want to eat it all up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Pinksk8wax

My sister recommended this bronzer to me and I love it. It's matte and has no shimmer whatsoever so it's really good for oily/combo skin. I like to use it on days when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. It also has a chocolate scent to it. I like it alone just for the compact. It's huge and oversized, great for doing eye makeup. This is a great product and I highly recommended it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. I have used Nars Laguna bronzer for years on my NC20 skin (olive medium with yellow undertones) this is darker than Nars Laguna and at first I was a little nervous but it blends out nicely. I will definitely be adding this to my bronzer rotation. Soft, pigmented formula and it smells amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After I tried this yummy-smelling and smooth bronzer, I thought to myself, "DANG, this is how contouring should look!". Most other bronzers have a shimmer to them which isn't recommended for contouring, but this product was perfect for creating cheekbone shadows because it was matte and a few tones darker than my natural skin colour (which is a light-medium color with warm yellow undertones).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

Got this as a sample, and it was pretty dark. I was a tad bit scared, but I ended up liking it.

For starters, I found it easy to blend. It didn't feel dusty, nor did it cake. Plus, I found the smell to be pleasant. A little goes a long, long way, so I'm sure I won't have to purchase a full size package for a while.

It's definitely worth buying. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Halloedangel

I am a very medium fair skin tone and this is like deep contour. I find the Milk works the best for me when I am the fairest of the I live in a very rainy climate and we don't get a great deal of sunlight in the fall/winter months . I LOVE both bronzers and I use them together or separtately depending on how much time I have and the tone of my skin at that point in the year.

I think the fragrance is awesome but it is strong and you will either love it or hate it.
This product lasts all day for me and works very well contour or as a a crease eye shadow.

Too Faced matte bronzers are AMAZING I haven't tried the shimmer ones as that isn't really my thing. I prefer to use a highlighter and place where I want.

If you ask you can sometimes get this as a sample to try first but if you are fair to med fair I suggest giving both bronzers a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Chocolate Soleil as contour with a wide, flat brush to apply and blend. It's one of my favorite steps in the morning because it always comes out looking so lovely! I also purchased the medium/dark by accident (I was aiming for Milk Chocolate because of my pale skin), but was pleasantly surprised that it still looked very natural.

Pros:
* perfect contour color
* very blendable
* the package is wide and shallow which makes dipping the brush so easy
* smells SO good
* the mirror in the compact is large and helpful for hand-held application

Cons:
* can look muddy if applied too quickly (messily)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this to contour with it's the perfect shade and it smells like chocolate it's sp pretty definitely try it