January 25, 2015 | 2160 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 9:37:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have porcelain skin and this is way too dark for me. It has a cocoa powder scent which is nice, initially. However, after smelling like hot cocoa all day, it became annoying. It is a nice, matte reddish brown that is easy to work with.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2015 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hated this. This is mainly for extremely fair skin tones in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:23:00 AM More reviews by leenaangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. I had a sample size & not gonna lie, it's the delicious chocolate smell that sold me. I bought the bigger size & couldn't be happier with the product it's self. The color itself is beautiful matte brown. It works so well to contour with & last all day for me! It's super buildable too! so it can be used for day or just a little more can be used for night, & with plenty of different skin tones. The smell lasts for a long time too, I love when my boyfriend kisses my cheek bc he can smell it & loves it. Would totally buy Again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:22:00 PM More reviews by GlitterLove12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot even begin to describe how happy this bronzer makes me! It's my favorite part of my makeup routine!!! I was itching to try this after getting my well loved Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette. As soon as you pop open the compact you can smell the cocoa powder, it's absolutely delicious. I'm very fair skinned so I chose the lighter of the two available colors. It blends flawlessly and doesn't leave any kind of orange tint to it at all. It looks so natural and beautiful on. I highly recommend this gorgeous bronzer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 2:17:00 AM More reviews by BlueSeaHorse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far the best bronzer I've used. Easy to blend, looks very natural, doesn't looks orange, very good for contouring and it smells delicious!!

I love the packaging too, very girly!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Elitsabeth

HG bronzer for contouring! I have very fair skin and one layer works perfectly for a natural contour. My friend with a darker complexion uses the same shade, just applies an extra layer or too -- so the product is build-able!

I can put this on in the AM and by evening it still looks great! Though I do touch-up before evening plans. Perfect product, though a little steep with the price, worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by orlea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally got my hands on the product, and I am absolutely loving it. Great packaging, smells great and has an amazing Finnish. Perfect for either contouring of bronzing. A small bit goes a longer way. I would 100% buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

Very cute packaging! Finally caved and tried this. Great for contouring this bronzer is completely matte, which makes for a very natural look and is great if you want to avoid shimmer (ie less than perfect complexion). The shade is a slightly warm almost neutral brown to me. No orange, no red! Finally! I love how natural the colour is because one of my biggest struggles is finding bronzers that work with my very yellow-toned skin (currently nc35/nc40 for reference). Colour reminds me a bit of Laguna. Only thing is I find the pigmentation is "layerable" which can be a good thing I suppose. It doesn't go on too strong so you have to build up the colour, which might be preferable for lighter skin people and also doesn't require you to "use a light hand". That being said I love my bronzers so I definitely tend to build up the product (and probably use more than I should).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ichigo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in the smaller travel size version called Tan without the twinkle for around $15. You only have to use a tiny bit to get great results, I made the mistake of having too much on my brush and it came out super orange-y looking. But if you use a light hand and blend it, it usually comes out beautiful! It stays on for awhile also!
I'm on the paler side so I was afraid it would be too dark on me but I think it's a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

Most amazing smell!!!! Best matte contour, i love it