Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes - Iridescent Navy Blue 3L

4.5

on 2/23/2013 5:44:00 PM

One of my first MUFE purchases..won't be my last. I am a big fan of Bobbi Brown products but unless you are going the gel liner route, there are slim pickins in her eye pencil department. I have blue eyes. This pencil applied easily, is densely pigmented, and didn't budge all day. A winner. The only drawback is the sharpening requirement but I do find that many twist up pencils tend to dry out anyway. PS..I used BB Grey Eyeshadow on the lid, as well as White Eyeshadow as an all-over base. Great for blue eyes.

on 2/10/2012 2:25:00 AM

I love this eye liner. Goes on nice, not harsh, no pulling your eye lid required. Stays where you put it. I received the pencil as a sample, so the price was right, but will buy it next time.

on 10/10/2011 11:22:00 AM

I love, love, love this eyeliner. The color makes my eyes look awake even if I've had a late night. The color never smears or migrates (I have oily eyelids) and stays put all day. I wear it almost daily and the pencil has lasted about a year. This pencil tip can dry out making it difficult to apply. I found that making sure the cap was on securely and sharpening frequently made it glide on much more smoothly.

on 10/15/2010 10:55:00 AM

Great colour. Navy blue but it manages not to look black. Great for brown eyes. I also own the medium blue one but still I prefer this one with my black lashes.
I have not had any issues with application as other reviewers have said. And I find MUFE is more long lasting than Urban Decay 24/7 (I own Zero and Crash)

on 9/30/2010 2:59:00 PM

I know what you're thinking... navy eyeliner? Scary? Bad for blue eyes? Well as someone who generally wears neutrals and has blue eyes I can say -- try it! It seems to bring out my eye color. And because it's kind of a navy it's subtle, yet wouldn't be confused for black. This has been a surprise hit for me that I'm turning to almost daily.

on 6/4/2010 3:56:00 PM

It's expensive but I love it! Goes on SO easily and has a nice color.

on 11/10/2009 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a gorgeous navy blue liner. It doesn't show any signs of black- just a pure iridescent bright navy blue that looks great with my green eyes. I just bought mine 2 weeks ago, & I think the consistency is perfect. It glides on very easily with no tugging (maybe the reviewers below got a different batch than I did?) I love it....beautiful color, stays put, & easy to apply. Perfect!

on 9/28/2009 10:10:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! For 17$ it is a steal! I like to compare it to Mac's pearlglide in Fly by blu, without the shimmer. It's a beautiful navy color that glides on without tugging and lasts all day. I love it, and would def repurchase!!

on 6/30/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A very beautiful shiny iridescent navy blue color that really brings out hazel eyes and makes the whites of eyes look whiter and brighter. I'm sure the color would look equally gorgeous on brown or blue eyes. The consistency may not be as soft as the MUFE aqua eyes pencil in black but it is still pretty good with no skipping or smearing. It has excellent staying power for a pencil. Love the MUFE line!

on 6/21/2009 10:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My favourite pencils are UD 24/7s. However, they unfortunately do not have a navy blue (hopefully they offer one soon!). I haven't used any other Aqua Eyes so can't comment on the texture of these pencils in general. In comparison to UD 24/7s this pencil is harder and does not go on as smoothly. I'm on the fence about repurchasing this because the colour is absolutely gorgeous (shiny navy blue with slight purple undertone) and it does stay on really well. I am a contact lense wearer so sometimes have trouble with staying power but this one lasts!

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products