November 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - ExpertEyes duo in Utaupia

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really begun to like Maybelline products. Good quality at a reasonable price. packaging isn't great but I don't mind as long as it stays intact. I'd rather pay for better quality ingredients.

I was after GREY tones for ages and , like the previous reviewer, got one which was too taupe/beige. This one is a perfect grey - one silvery and the other dark. perfect to blend together, or mix with other eye colours and great for a smoky look. I particularly like that they aren't shimmery. I wouldn't call them utterly matte but I reach for this as a daytime shadow frequently.
I guess this is discontinued as I could only find it on ebay after trawling the local chemists etc for a suitable, not glittery/shimmery grey without success.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Found this at the Dollar Tree. I needed a taupe e/s but most of the ones I'd come across were too brown for my skintone. This one is perfect. The darker shade is a greyish brown & the lighter is a silver/gray tone. Matte finish. I find myself reaching for this all the time so I think I need to buy a backup of it.